Just thinking of Scott Nisbet the other day

The Widow's Son

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

The run to Manchester was a great time too. But nowhere near that campaign 

Manchester for me and a lot is others was strange ,The fixture back log caused me to go into ties not fussed about the outcome ,We win good stuff ,We lose then we could concentrate on the league  

The run up to Manchester, I was working then going to the hospital to see my wee maw, so wasn't totally into it, remember watching the final, massive anti climax to say the least. 

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

The run up to Manchester, I was working then going to the hospital to see my wee maw, so wasn't totally into it, remember watching the final, massive anti climax to say the least. 

I was working on a lot of the nights too but kept a close ear to the radio ,think I only saw Lisbon and Bremen away games on TV. Before the night I skint my knees on the wooden floor at Nachos winning penalty 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

I was working on a lot of the nights too but kept a close ear to the radio ,think I only saw Lisbon and Bremen away games on TV. Before the night I skint my knees on the wooden floor at Nachos winning penalty 

Brilliant, that's what it's all about, let's get a good result tonight, and who knows, hopefully tonight will jolt Rangers into action 🤞

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Brilliant, that's what it's all about, let's get a good result tonight, and who knows, hopefully tonight will jolt Rangers into action 🤞

Cheers mate ,I had a bit of a not fussed before your message there ,FUCKIN BUZZIN now 

6 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Is it true that Souness chucked the clydesdale bank football book at him and told him to find a club? 

I doubt it, Souness rated him from watching him in the reserves and brought him in to the first team squad.

Archived