Has there ever been a weaker captain

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How did he shit it out of taking the presser? Was that his decision to make and refuse?

Hes the fucking captain. Should be owning the situation and telling our PR dept that he is standing in front of the press and take the tough questions like a man and a captain. All we've got is silence, like his team mates get on the pitch. All we've got so far is "we go again" Gerrard and two guys who are virtually blameless for the results of late in Halliday and Jack.

So yes, he shat it.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hes the fucking captain. Should be owning the situation and telling our PR dept that he is standing in front of the press and take the tough questions like a man and a captain. All we've got is silence, like his team mates get on the pitch. All we've got so far is "we go again" Gerrard and two guys who are virtually blameless for the results of late in Halliday and Jack.

So yes, he shat it.

Irrational.

And mostly wrong.

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

No bother mate, you keep sticking by captain coward.

See that's typical and expected.

I never rated him as captain. Thought him to be decent going forward general speaking, poor as a defender. I'd prefer us to sell him than keep him. Not really sticking up for him am I?  Not sure why that's relevant though when I'm simply picking you up on talking shit about one particular aspect, specifically him shitting it from taking the presser. 

If he was told to do it but refused then yeah I'd agree, but it's not is it. Nor is it about owning the situation 😂. Doing what you suggest would actually be him being ill disciplined, abusing his position and over ruling a separate department within the club structure. I know that what you really want is more ammunition to tell him to fuck off about.

So aye, you fill your boots getting angrier by the minute by things hes not done which arent under his control. As I said, irrational. 

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I never rated him as captain. Thought him to be decent going forward general speaking, poor as a defender. I'd prefer us to sell him than keep him. Not really sticking up for him am I?  Not sure why that's relevant though when I'm simply picking you up on talking shit about one particular aspect, specifically him shitting it from taking the presser. 

If he was told to do it but refused then yeah I'd agree, but it's not is it. Nor is it about owning the situation 😂. Doing what you suggest would actually be him being ill disciplined, abusing his position and over ruling a separate department within the club structure. I know that what you really want is more ammunition to tell him to fuck off about.

So aye, you fill your boots getting angrier by the minute by things hes not done which arent under his control. As I said, irrational. 

Fair point mate. I just expect a Rangers captain to be far more commanding of the team than this imposter. Gerrard is just as guilty for keeping him as captain. I'm not getting angrier at the situation, just disappointed. As captain you would think there are things he can control like taking charge of pressers alongside his gaffer.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

1. Fair point mate. I just expect a Rangers captain to be far more commanding of the team than this imposter. Gerrard is just as guilty for keeping him as captain. I'm not getting angrier at the situation, just disappointed.

2. As captain you would think there are things he can control like taking charge of pressers alongside his gaffer.

1. Yes

2. Not really.

33 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Apart from being spineless, he's been dug shite all season both in defence and in attack. The only decent cross he would now capable of has nowt to with football.

There is no defending him as he is the epitomy of all that is wrong with us.

Archived