The Clancy bastard

mrmojorisin

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

There was a lad on here can’t remember who had found Phone footage from the stand next to they fuds in the corner , probably in line with penalty spot , the footage starts at the corner kick , he’s booked brown all day long for an arm into tavs face , that angle he looks right at brown and shows the yellow card 

Yup, clearly turned his body towards Brown when the 2nd yellow was brandished.

Clancy wont admit it til he's retired and his book "Me, My Bhoys, and My Deliberate Mistakes" gets published.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yup, clearly turned his body towards Brown when the 2nd yellow was brandished.

Clancy wont admit it til he's retired and his book "Me, My Bhoys, and My Deliberate Mistakes" gets published.

Even watching the game on tv at the time I said to my da canny be a penalty he’s booked wan of them to , shambolic down right cheating performance met with not a peep from our club as per , didn’t make it awright coz we won 

On 20/04/2020 at 00:35, Jackal said:

Never ever seen a more blatant cheat referee us in my lifetime, got away with it cause we won. 

You are obviously too young to have seen Father Jim Callaghan. John Hughes kicked Willie Johnston on the balls right in front of him Hughes only got booked. Only one example of him

On 20/04/2020 at 00:30, ElBufalo20 said:

I don’t actually blame Clancy for that decision cos it would’ve happened so fast.

However the fact he never sent Julien off with that trip on Morelos and gave the Tarriers a free kick was just blatant cheating 

What do you expect....apartheid schooling and cheating cunt. Hand in hand. Scum!

Archived