Monitor recommendations 24/25 1080p 240hz

j1mgg

Hey,

Just looking to change my setup, and looking getting a main screen (for gaming), and then a secondary monitor.

Currently have a 34" ultra wide 100hz, and in the past I had a zowie for my PS4 which seemed amazing, although on 60hz. Any recommendations, and if the main is a TA, should try and get a IPS secondary. 

Will be building a new desk as well, this staying in thing is great, fucking spending money like no one's business.

Cheers

Jim

IMG_20200422_090056.jpg

4 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Hey,

Just looking to change my setup, and looking getting a main screen (for gaming), and then a secondary monitor.

Currently have a 34" ultra wide 100hz, and in the past I had a zowie for my PS4 which seemed amazing, although on 60hz. Any recommendations, and if the main is a TA, should try and get a IPS secondary. 

Cheers

Jim

Hi sailor 

30 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

How about save the money and buy some better trainers.

Those are not befitting of a bear.

There my old air max 1, and what trainers have you currently got on?

5 hours ago, j1mgg said:

in the past I had a zowie for my PS4 which seemed amazing, although on 60hz. 

Was going to recommend BENQ mate, essentially same as Zowie. Not sure on a nice refresh rate like 240 mind you, I'm hoping to get that end of the year. What games do you play?

25 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Was going to recommend BENQ mate, essentially same as Zowie. Not sure on a nice refresh rate like 240 mind you, I'm hoping to get that end of the year. What games do you play?

Mainly FPS - warzone(only started playing on a pc) in October .

Torn between 2 X 27 or 2 X 24, but not sure how much space two 27s would take on my desk, and how much would I acuatlly get out of a 27 1440p 240hz monitor on a 2080 super.

Archived