Douglas Park

bluenose48

It’s fairly obvious that The 3 Stooges have been running the SPFL as their own personal kingdom. Couple that with their allegiance to one particular club, it’s again fairly obvious it’s being run to favour that one particular club above all else. 

Very well answered Q&A from Dougie, it’s time to bring this all crashing down around them. 

He needs to keep up the fight.  For once in a while I've been proud of the way this board have stood up against tarrier domineering.   Give up and we're fucked.  We've been through tougher times.  We can do this.  Dont believe this pally act.  These fuckers will shaft us at the next opportunity.  I'll take a fuckin 15 point deduction to keep fighting these corrupt cunts.

2 hours ago, 2daludaludalu said:

He needs to keep up the fight.  For once in a while I've been proud of the way this board have stood up against tarrier domineering.   Give up and we're fucked.  We've been through tougher times.  We can do this.  Dont believe this pally act.  These fuckers will shaft us at the next opportunity.  I'll take a fuckin 15 point deduction to keep fighting these corrupt cunts.

We have to believe we are the biggest draw for Sky .Start believing we have the power again .They may sanction us .They may try to punish us .A lot of it will be bluff as the blue pound is mighty strong .Our manager and the size of our support 

Go to war with all the corrupt bastards 

Archived