Top of the Table 20/ 21...

Robmc1

47 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We had better not be part of extending the league. 

If they have to play Saturday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday for 2 weeks so fucking be it. 

Be absolute karma for those bastards to made to do that.  

No extensions whatsoever. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

We had better not be part of extending the league. 

If they have to play Saturday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday for 2 weeks so fucking be it. 

You just know they’ll extend the league if need be, it’s an absolute cert, there’s no way they’ll disadvantage the tarriers in any way 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

You just know they’ll extend the league if need be, it’s an absolute cert, there’s no way they’ll disadvantage the tarriers in any way 

We'll have won it anyway 

7 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

I appreciate and understand the optimism of the post but we have had too many false dawns. Let's take it one game at a time and dont look too far ahead.

Fair point but the main issue I may not have articulated well enough, is if we do create the 11 point gap (which I believe that we have every likelihood of doing) there will be an unprecedented level of pressure on them for a change from top to bottom and whilst they have been used to looking down with more often than not a fair amount of breathing space, they will have absolutely no room for error (especially this season). The first game against them at Parkhead could be massive for both us and them.

Was never becoming dewy-eyed or over optimistic but last night hopefully will bear significance for us this season and I do understand the caution surrounding my post👍...

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Just lie and make up a fake tour of Japan that can't be cancelled for any reason. 

33 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just lie and make up a fake tour of Japan that can't be cancelled for any reason. 

They used the death of an ex player to gain an advantage, there’s literally nothing the shameless bastards wouldn’t stoop to to gain an advantage 

16 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Fair point but the main issue I may not have articulated well enough, is if we do create the 11 point gap (which I believe that we have every likelihood of doing) there will be an unprecedented level of pressure on them for a change from top to bottom and whilst they have been used to looking down with more often than not a fair amount of breathing space, they will have absolutely no room for error (especially this season). The first game against them at Parkhead could be massive for both us and them.

Was never becoming dewy-eyed or over optimistic but last night hopefully will bear significance for us this season and I do understand the caution surrounding my post👍...

Aye pal i get where you are coming from

16 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They used the death of an ex player to gain an advantage, there’s literally nothing the shameless bastards wouldn’t stoop to to gain an advantage 

Yes, that was a low point even for them which was glossed over as per usual with their usual go to MSM  and radio support.
It’s just like the abuse scandal, everybody really does knows the truth but chooses to run with a false narrative pretending otherwise...

Archived