Gazza Documentary

qwerty

1 minute ago, qwerty said:

Just finished watching this again on TV tonight, Cracking Guy with a big Heart for Rangers.

Will never get tired of anything Gazza related. The Netflix one was disappointing considering we were the highlight of his club career.and there wasn't much focus. McCoist stories re. Gazza are incredible.

Watched the doc on Netlix, was disappointed his Rangers time was basically reduced to a brief mention of what he won up here, and mostly concentrated on the scum sending him hate mail.

I didn't know anything about his mate that died, or the boy that died who had asthma, tragic.

You can understand why the poor guy turned to drink and drugs.

Troubled genius gets banded about, but I think it's true in his case.

9 hours ago, Swally said:

Watched the doc on Netlix, was disappointed his Rangers time was basically reduced to a brief mention of what he won up here, and mostly concentrated on the scum sending him hate mail.

I didn't know anything about his mate that died, or the boy that died who had asthma, tragic.

You can understand why the poor guy turned to drink and drugs.

Troubled genius gets banded about, but I think it's true in his case.

Just watched it agree about his time with us.  He struck me as the guy who did daft things that many do with no consequences but when he did it there were horrific consequences.  It’s actually a very sad life he’s had despite the wealth and fame.  He will always be a hero to me he was some player.

Archived