Gaffers reaction Hamilton 0 Rangers 2

mrmojorisin

The lack of urgency at the end of matches really frustrates me. Deep into injury time yesterday we were in the final third, wide on the right and 2 passes and 5 seconds later we were passing the ball about in our own half 

Our latest goal this season is 77mins whilst the tarriers have scored 2 in injury time in 2 home games. Goals could easily decide things this season and my frustration comes from the fact that the manager clearly wants a relentless approach but the players appear to have a bad habit of coasting home rather than going for the jugular.

It's been a good start to the season with 6 clean sheets etc but sometimes its the little things that can make a big difference and I hope we don't live to regret coasting home when we could have added important goals

By the way, goals - and their potential to be crucial this year - is the reason Collum denied a stonewall penalty with an imagined push by Roofe.  As Clancy stated - they are all fully aware of what's at stake this season. That's 2 stonewallers (Itten v St Johnstone) in our opening 6 games

Archived