sRcFoCt

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thanks for the info.

The way I read that is

• Someone reports an incident to the disciplinary department
  • The disciplinary department contact the match officials to confirm an incident is unseen.
  • The citation is put before the Compliance Officer who then seeks the opinions of three independent experts before stamping her approval of the citation.

What professions qualify as an independent expert other than refs. Do they have pundits on this panel deciding who to cite and not cite?

50 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s  my guess that Conroy and Doctor death Waddell will be a few of the hidden refs used by the SFA 

Both hate us .Possibly Charlie Richmond too

Surely an independent expert can only mean a ref who has been trained. I would like to see the meaning of that challenged as there is no clarity on what professions these experts come from.

33 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Surely an independent expert can only mean a ref who has been trained. I would like to see the meaning of that challenged as there is no clarity on what professions these experts come from.

All sneakily done since the refs strike .All done with a bheast lover making the final decisions.All done with none of the media questioning the process  

3 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

That can't be correct either can it?, how can a referee possibly have anything to do with a comment that was made after a game is well and truly over, so that leaves the question then who thought that it would be a good idea to report Gerrard's comments to the CO? and who then are the three (so we are told)members who make a judgment as to wether there is a case to answer or not, I think we all know the answer, SPFL transparency my arse.

1 hour ago, slimjim1690 said:

That can't be correct either can it?, how can a referee possibly have anything to do with a comment that was made after a game is well and truly over, so that leaves the question then who thought that it would be a good idea to report Gerrard's comments to the CO? and who then are the three (so we are told)members who make a judgment as to wether there is a case to answer or not, I think we all know the answer, SPFL transparency my arse.

I totally agree. Also, Someone in the disciplinary department made the decision to accept the complaint before a citation was issued. So there were several step where they could have said this is a nonsense citation but they didn't. I think all match reports and citation reports should be made public for transparency.

Archived