Rangers Women

Clemdog

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Whenever I watch (which is very little tbf) she seems to be the best player and gets taken off first :lol: 

Only see them whenever they’re on the telly myself, but she certainly seems the most creative attacking player they have 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

Pish first half. Looking like a 0-0 final score. Danielsson is one lazy lump of a player *

* hoping the reverse psychology results in her scoring 

Danielsson is truly awful.    The football today was shocking most of the time.   God knows what the manager does.

There’s no getting around it. I watched the second half and it was absolutely awful. The players- on both sides- can’t weight a pass to save themselves. They either hit it too softly and it doesn’t reach the player it’s meant to, it gets intercepted, or it’s blootered out of play because they don’t have the pace to catch it. No individual skill and creativity. Sometimes I feel i’m being harsh because I’m by default comparing it with the men’s game but watching that today made me realise that if it was the men I was watching then I would be going off my head.

We may only have conceded one goal all season, we are unbeaten, and have won a cup, but there are literally only two teams we need to take points off and we haven’t managed to do it in three games. In this league that means you’re fucked no matter how well you do elsewhere as all three of us out 6/7/8 against all the others. 

13 hours ago, Bydo said:

There’s no getting around it. I watched the second half and it was absolutely awful. The players- on both sides- can’t weight a pass to save themselves. They either hit it too softly and it doesn’t reach the player it’s meant to, it gets intercepted, or it’s blootered out of play because they don’t have the pace to catch it. No individual skill and creativity. Sometimes I feel i’m being harsh because I’m by default comparing it with the men’s game but watching that today made me realise that if it was the men I was watching then I would be going off my head.

We may only have conceded one goal all season, we are unbeaten, and have won a cup, but there are literally only two teams we need to take points off and we haven’t managed to do it in three games. In this league that means you’re fucked no matter how well you do elsewhere as all three of us out 6/7/8 against all the others. 

Spot on.   I find it difficult to believe that they are professional.  My daughter plays football (with men) and would not look out of place in that team.  I would sack the manager as he is clueless.  

I think the problem is Jane Ross being out injured. She scored a lot of goals but also her and Lizzie Arnot worked well together. Without her a lot of Lizzie's work goes to waste. McCoy, Danielsson, Howat are all mediocre attacking options. Not one summer signing has been an improvement on what was already there/or who had departed. 

9 minutes ago, Bydo said:

We have conceded one goal in 16 games- ONE- and we are third. That’s a crazy statistic.

That one goal by the way was likely the worst penalty you’ll ever see given, in the men or women’s game, despite what the commentator says.

Tripped over her own feet. Sadly 0-0 results in the other game v City, the taigs, and Hearts have cost us.