Steven Gerrard made Rangers Great Again (Kick Off Podcast)

qwerty

• qwerty changed the title to Steven Gerrard made Rangers Great Again (Kick Off Podcast)
3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Watched it earlier, as a disclaimer it's very heavy on Gerrard going to Liverpool.

I watch the Kick Off a lot - they really don't know much about Scottish Football.

Not a horrendous clip though.

Just trying to get a rounded opinion of what non Rangers fans are thinking, I hope the Gaffer stays here for a while, I think Dave King thinks he is a man of morals who will commit to the task.  Hopefully the Gaffer will drive on hard from this success at the weekend and will be here for the foreseeable.  

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

That lad in the thumbnail is a Chelsea fan who’s been very complimentary about Rangers on his own channel. That Man City fan beside him encapsulates everything that’s wrong with modern football.

Was that the guy in the white T shirt?

How can you admittedly not have a clue about how we play and then say Gerrard is stuck with certain players? The only “deadwood” in the squad were signed by Gerrard and are out on loan, there isn’t a single passenger in the squad.

I cannot fucking wait until we get an English team at some point and beat them.

2 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Was that the guy in the white T shirt?

Aye.

To be fair, it isn’t just him. The lot of them just repeat cliches and give the most vague insights to pure vanilla English football games. Asides from that Chelsea guy, it all seems so forced.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Aye.

To be fair, it isn’t just him. The lot of them just repeat cliches and give the most vague insights to pure vanilla English football games. Asides from that Chelsea guy, it all seems so forced.

I thought the Guy in the White T shirt was a muppet tbh

For all the great things YouTube, twitter etc have done and provided us with, it’s also given a lot of people who think they know what they’re talking about a platform to talk absolute shite

32 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Watched it earlier, as a disclaimer it's very heavy on Gerrard going to Liverpool.

I watch the Kick Off a lot - they really don't know much about Scottish Football.

Not a horrendous clip though.

Aye, Rory's not bad, rest are wank though. (Some fucking bizarre opinions though, Salah above Henry in the greatest PL players being the worst)

Canny stand the Liverpool fan though, could easily be a tarrier. 

Archived