Request for help for a Veteran: House Torched, kids upstairs a sleep, Can you spare some small change please?

qwerty

Mrs Qwerty now understands that Sean is overwhelmed by the response and providing that tradespeople in the area can sort the house for free ush. He intends to use the money donated to build youth clubs and stuff for the good and benefit of the local people and area.

What  bloke  I stead of pocketing all the cash he wants to take the bear mi I.um then spend the rest on helping the local people.

Respect from me for that

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, qwerty said:

Mrs Qwerty now understands that Sean is overwhelmed by the response and providing that tradespeople in the area can sort the house for free ush. He intends to use the money donated to build youth clubs and stuff for the good and benefit of the local people and area.

What  bloke  I stead of pocketing all the cash he wants to take the bear mi I.um then spend the rest on helping the local people.

Respect from me for that

Respect for that but if I was him i would be getting the fuck away from there. Seems like he’s being targeted so what’s to stop this happening again? 

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Respect for that but if I was him i would be getting the fuck away from there. Seems like he’s being targeted so what’s to stop this happening again? 

I Agree Tam

As a former resident i would urge him to get him and his family out of dodge ASAP

There are some really lovely places just a short drive from Wingate but there are a couple of families in that dive that run everything from the drugs trade to burglary and arson gangs and prostitution from Peterlee all the way into Durham and down to Darlington and believe me they are going nowhere,they are seriously wrong uns

One of the worst things i ever did was move there and so glad i'm away from it now

1 hour ago, cascadeshrimp said:

As a former resident i would urge him to get him and his family out of dodge ASAP

There are some really lovely places just a short drive from Wingate but there are a couple of families in that dive that run everything from the drugs trade to burglary and arson gangs and prostitution from Peterlee all the way into Durham and down to Darlington and believe me they are going nowhere,they are seriously wrong uns

One of the worst things i ever did was move there and so glad i'm away from it now

Thanks mate

Archived