Title winning goalkeeper Andy Firth

27 minutes ago, PM Boab said:

The source that says he is on that also says Greg Stewart is on the same money as Kamara and Tav is only on £14k a week

Whatever we are paying Kamara is a lot more than he was getting at Dundee. He has earned a pay rise no doubt about it. Tav wants to play for us and probably agreed an extension for around that money. 15k a week is a tad above minimum wage and pays the bills so if he is happy then I am happy.

13 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Whatever we are paying Kamara is a lot more than he was getting at Dundee. He has earned a pay rise no doubt about it. Tav wants to play for us and probably agreed an extension for around that money. 15k a week is a tad above minimum wage and pays the bills so if he is happy then I am happy.

I have an extremely hard time believing our captain and longest serving player is on the same wages as Balogun and Itten(£14k a week)

21 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Isn’t he a qualified coach? Pretty sure he coached the goalkeepers at Chester and Liverpool’s youth team, and he’s still here because he helps out Colin Stewart with the GK coaching.

This is correct, surprisingly.

https://live4liverpool.com/2020/04/after-melwood/after-melwood-andy-firth-has-coached-as-well-as-played-since-leaving-liverpool/

1 hour ago, PM Boab said:

I have an extremely hard time believing our captain and longest serving player is on the same wages as Balogun and Itten(£14k a week)

Let me make it clear. I have no idea how Tav much earns for being our captain. But I don't imagine he was hard to deal with when a contract extension was the order of the day.