East Stirlingshire vs Rangers Colts - Official Match Thread - 24th July 2021 3pm

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

good report i enjoyed the game and your report was spot on  was at the spartans game and like today was very impressed  with the way we move the ball and keep possession. we can also handle the physical side as east stirling were not slow in dishing it out  both games we should have won by more  but a great start  after tues we have celtic and east kilbride which i would think could be our 2 hardest games

54 minutes ago, billscott said:

good report i enjoyed the game and your report was spot on  was at the spartans game and like today was very impressed  with the way we move the ball and keep possession. we can also handle the physical side as east stirling were not slow in dishing it out  both games we should have won by more  but a great start  after tues we have celtic and east kilbride which i would think could be our 2 hardest games

I haven't seen any of their games. Would you say that the Colts are playing the same format and style as the first team. I am really hoping our footballing philosophy is being driven right through the club thus preparing any of these lads that are good enough to step up to the first team. 

Just now, Brubear said:

I haven't seen any of their games. Would you say that the Colts are playing the same format and style as the first team. I am really hoping our footballing philosophy is being driven right through the club thus preparing any of these lads that are good enough to step up to the first team. 

Yup, Almost man for man.

Attacking left back

6 and 8 dictating game  with Charlie Lindsay playing as a left sided CAM.

Front 3, one either side of main striker.

11 hours ago, Brubear said:

as stepps boy said  it is like watching the 1st team both full backs high  pass and move keep the ball etc  very good to watch