Raffle of Tavernier painting

howey80

13 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Should bin it and do a Patterson one, that’s what the forum really wants. 

All joking aside, looks phenomenal. Sign me up for a raffle ticket. 

I wasn’t sure on doing a Tav one as I know he has his haters....... but personally I think he’s been a great asset to us (never a great defender though)

thanks mate really appreciate it. Once I get it all sorted I’ll post details on here..... definitely think Erskine is a great charity to support with it, I’ve done a few Charity pieces now and they always seem to get a good response. I’ve sent them a message saying what I want o do and am just waiting their response 

12 hours ago, The Beast said:

It's brilliant work.

I'd say something like £1 a ticket or 12 for a tenner sort of thing and you'd get a decent return for yourself and Erskine.

As much as I think FF is full of wankers you should open it up to them as well.

I see what your thinking mate but would rather do a single ticket at a tenner

i can’t seem to get on FF anymore it doesn’t want to load on my phone...... anyone know why that is 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Canny believe that's a painting. 

Cracker. 

Thanks mate. I’ve had people before accuse me of lying that they are paintings and just printing them on wood 😳 

I suppose that’s king of a back handed compliment that I’m doing something right if it looks like that 

49 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Not something I would buy, but its an outstanding piece of work. Offer it to JT, a great Christmas pressie for his maw..

I appreciate it’s not everyone’s thing and thanks really appreciate it. I’d be over the moon if Tav actually got to see it...... even better if I could get him to sign it and raise the profile of it, hopefully increasing interest and raise more money for charity. 

Alternatively I’d be more than happy to sell it to him for a hefty sum 👌

4 hours ago, howey80 said:

Thanks mate. I’ve had people before accuse me of lying that they are paintings and just printing them on wood 😳 

I suppose that’s king of a back handed compliment that I’m doing something right if it looks like that 

Ignore the hate. Cracking talent you have there.