Diallo

falkirkNS

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve “liked” some of that. But not all of it Malky. 

All about opinions man. I agree with a lot of what you've said. Somewhere between what you and I are saying there is a grey area. If he learns from the poor bits if you will and someone like a Scot Arfield gets in his ear and tells him you canny shite out tackles up here then he learns. For me I seen good bits to his game where I think he has the ability to make an impact at a time where we need as many players as we can going into the business end of the season. I'm no fan of Hagi but he has that creativity and we've lost that. I hope Diallo can replicate that when needed and I just think he has been made a bit of a scapegoat.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We only got him after moves to Birmingham and Derby County broke down. There’s probably a reason why clubs of that standing were the types who were in the running for him and it’s because he’s raw and inexperienced. Putting a player like that into the environment we are in at the moment was always going to be a risk.

Still doesn’t mean he deserves to be made a whipping boy because he got swallowed up in an Old Firm game and he didn’t chase a ball down because he thought he was offside.

I normally agree about players being whipping boys but not chasing that ball and cowaring out of that 50/50 were absolutely disgraceful and find it hard to sympathise with him after that