Diallo

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Him and Ramsey are looking like our equivalent of Bellamy/Duffy/Keane/Laxalt etc

If you bring in big loan signings they need to hit the ground running otherwise they're absolutely pointless 

Today will be the last we'll see of him for a while I think 

Why’s he in there? :lol:

2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

5 games in, looks like a frightended wee boy from the peado dome.

Shat out a 50/50 and then gilave up when loses the ball or decision.

Cant carry passengers here at a critical time in our season with the financial award on offer.

Signing looks good on paper, 20 million pound player or whatever he cost.

Rather continue blooding our own alex lowry or even impact sub scott wright than him.

Hope its not another ojo loan saga where we have to play him or be fined.

Like ramsey, im asking whats the point now if they can contribute before its too late....

It didn’t look like a good signing on paper. It looked like a fucking terrible signing and it has turned out to be so. 

He's only a young lad and he's still learning and he'll learn from today. Today is far from his fault. Before he came on Morelos could have had 4 and we were needlessly giving corners away. I hate the blame game. McGregor didn't get as much shit as this lad after Ross County yet 2 of the goals were his fault.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Any attaking player is taking that himself.

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing

And yet Son, one of the worlds top strikers, chose to pass instead of shooting last night and left his team one up.

Amad probably didn’t have as much time to see the pass but you could say that the decision he made is probably indicative as to why he is out on loan instead of playing for his own clubs first team.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

He didn’t create it but should have created one for sakala.

Of course he created it and if he's scored it no one would have said a thing, not many players would have squared that I suppose if he did and Sakala missed he would have been shite as well.

Are we forgetting all the other chances missed, or is it just easy targets night?

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

How many players do that now we see pictures of it it looks bad but at the time I never noticed it at all.

I noticed it at the time mate, was a simple ball across. Shit happens but it’s moments like that and split second decisions that separate the league winners from the also rans.

7 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Absolutely lost it with him today when he backed out of a couple of challenges. Pathetic.

Bags of ability, fuck all bottle.

One of my sons at the game said the same - backing out of everything

Probably fine 2 or 3 up at Ibrox but away grounds in Scotland probably not for him 

The only thing I see in his defence is that he shouldn’t have been put in there in the first place. 

Regardless of him being a young boy, on loan, only here 5 minutes etc doesn’t excuse his mistakes today. Under 15 boys club stuff: 

1. Play the whistle, gives up a through ball that was at his feet because he thought he was off! 

2. Don’t back down in 50/50s or you’ll get hurt, he shat out a 50/50

3. If your team mates in a better position to score, pass it to him! 

Genuinely, can give him all the benefit of the doubt you want, his mistakes were criminal today! Had he been our own academy player we wouldn’t see him again until pre season!