Diallo

falkirkNS

Didn't fancy getting involved in 50/50, missed a chance, misread a moment out wide. 

Also looked generally much more dangerous than Arfield, though.

Hardly warrants a thread slating a young guy that's barely in the door. 

44 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Him and Ramsey are looking like our equivalent of Bellamy/Duffy/Keane/Laxalt etc

If you bring in big loan signings they need to hit the ground running otherwise they're absolutely pointless 

Today will be the last we'll see of him for a while I think 

Bellamy was brilliant for them. 

I wouldnt blame him for today, but we shouldnt really expect a 19 years old with some 20 first team games to bring us 56th. Few cm on the left and he could have been the hero of today, but he doesnt look like he is ready to make a big impact for a club like this. Still think we should have brought Roofe in. 

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Its unfortunate we dont have any "time"! To blood another teams prospect.

If you hadnt missed, we have blew a 7 point league advantage....

Mate I don't know why I'm bothering replying to you. You've proven to throw the towel in a million times already this year. Apologies that I'm just no a wee shitebag.

Anyway, were you saying this when we signed one of Europe's hottest prospects on loan? Honest answer only please.

People putting this result on a 19 year old loan player are embarrassing. 

Yes he missed some shocking chances but how about you blame the likes of Morelos, Arfield, Golden Boy Jack, who all did the same and had 60 minutes longer to make the difference. Or Helander who was out jumped for Utd’s goal?

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate I don't know why I'm bothering replying to you. You've proven to throw the towel in a million times already this year. Apologies that I'm just no a wee shitebag.

Anyway, were you saying this when we signed one of Europe's hottest prospects on loan? Honest answer only please.

I dont think i commented at all on him or ramsey.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yes he missed some shocking chances but how about you blame the likes of Morelos, Arfield, Golden Boy Jack, who all did the same and had 60 minutes longer to make the difference. Or Helander who was out jumped for Utd’s goal?

Those other players you name have added all season.

Diallo was addes to impact games like today.

He failed.

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Harsh on Jack but agree overall 

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Almost identical to the shouts about Lundstram after 1 month.

People get too carried away. Will scrutinize everything he does that is poor and forget he scored with his first touch in a Rangers jersey.

He hasn't set the world alight but he's a young boy coming into a team and needs to settle. I'm sure he has talent.

Anyone saying this isn't scapegoating isn't telling the truth.

He scored a tap in with his first touch big deal,what is inexcusable is any player no matter how talented pulling out of tackles especially when they are favourite to win it .

The boy may have a great future in the game but it isn’t with us and loan players should always be time served pros and not some work in progress.

It’s not scapegoating to single out the only player on the pitch to shite it or not be arsed chasing a through ball.

16 minutes ago, demise said:

I wouldnt blame him for today, but we shouldnt really expect a 19 years old with some 20 first team games to bring us 56th. Few cm on the left and he could have been the hero of today, but he doesnt look like he is ready to make a big impact for a club like this. Still think we should have brought Roofe in. 

I’d expect any aged player at 1-1 in the 85th minute of a title race to make a 10 yard squared pass for a tap in tbh 

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

He scored a tap in with his first touch big deal,what is inexcusable is any player no matter how talented pulling out of tackles especially when they are favourite to win it .

The boy may have a great future in the game but it isn’t with us and loan players should always be time served pros and not some work in progress.

It’s not scapegoating to single out the only player on the pitch to shite it or not be arsed chasing a through ball.

His signing of diallo also stops our progress of lowry or place o  the bench for lowry who doesnt deserve to drop out the squad of 18

8 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Quite happy to share the blame on all those you mention!

Only Bassey & Aribo with pass marks for me today!

9 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Like Kent? 

7 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

His signing of diallo also stops our progress of lowry or place o  the bench for lowry who doesnt deserve to drop out the squad of 18

Thing is he could easily be head and shoulders above Lowry in training for all we know.

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Lowry shown in 3 games and stood out. Now out the squad of 18...

Hes obviously in squad cause its in contract, bit like ojo 🙈

Lowry looked good against a part time team and showed a few decent touches against Livi.

Haven’t seen much of Diallo for Man U but he’s obviously got something about him when you look at his career path so far.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Like Kent? 

At least Kent had been loaned out to other clubs and wasn’t a young boy with fuck all experience.

You can pick someone out in most situations who is an exception to the normal but if you can’t see that this boy is going to bomb here then so be it,talent is useless without commitment and work rate.