London Pub/Clubs For The Finals

Blue 72

After the demise of the White Bear at Farringdon I’ve been at a loss to find a decent pub/club in central/Greater London where I can ‘commune with like-minded individuals’ ie drink beer, cheer on Rangers, and not be worried about what I say, or to whom I say it…somewhere akin to the Sandy Row Rangers Club in Belfast, or the Mechanics’ Institute, Lurgan (my home town, in case you wonder about the random reference!!!) would do!!  

So with the two Cup Finals (who’d have thunk it??? :coolio:) coming up I’d appreciate (sensible) recommendations for Bear Friendly pubs/clubs in the London area!!!

I say sensible because a few of my military colleagues (Bless their naiveté) have tried to direct me to ‘Oirish’ themed bars :violin:and even sports clubs who’s names begin with St something or other!!! WTF?!? :unsure: :lol:

Thanks guys!!! 

PS…I’m definitely not a lurking Timposter…Orange, Black and the military!!! ‘Nuff said!!! 

4 minutes ago, Blue 72 said:

After the demise of the White Bear at Farringdon I’ve been at a loss to find a decent pub/club in central/Greater London where I can ‘commune with like-minded individuals’ ie drink beer, cheer on Rangers, and not be worried about what I say, or to whom I say it…somewhere akin to the Sandy Row Rangers Club in Belfast, or the Mechanics’ Institute, Lurgan (my home town, in case you wonder about the random reference!!!) would do!!  

So with the two Cup Finals (who’d have thunk it??? :coolio:) coming up I’d appreciate (sensible) recommendations for Bear Friendly pubs/clubs in the London area!!!

I say sensible because a few of my military colleagues (Bless their naiveté) have tried to direct me to ‘Oirish’ themed bars :violin:and even sports clubs who’s names begin with St something or other!!! WTF?!? :unsure: :lol:

Thanks guys!!! 

PS…I’m definitely not a lurking Timposter…Orange, Black and the military!!! ‘Nuff said!!! 

Green man Islington 

20 hours ago, Blue 72 said:

Guys, many thanks for the ‘heads up’ for the Green Man at Islington!  With the help of my daughter (I don’t really understand Twitter!!! :lol:) I reached out to the London Loyal RSC.  I’ll be joining this weekend, and so will be eligible to buy entry tickets to the pub for the two finals!!!  Best I book a few days leave for the aftermath!!! :beer::confused::thumbsup:

Is it ticketed entry only? I'm not a member (yet), but didn't need one for the second leg of the semi.

17 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Is it ticketed entry only? I'm not a member (yet), but didn't need one for the second leg of the semi.

Yes it is ticket, only 2 per member first and then available to non members after that, if you can get there for tomorrows game you should be able to join.