FIFA 23

G.E.C.

20 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

For me is vvd, ive never packed him, think am the only team not to hsve either him or haaland

If I didn't have untradeable Rudiger and Lewandowski I'd probably go with a prem defence just because of those two, either 1 is excellent. 

11 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I just play normal season mode cbf with UT but the momentum thing is a fucking joke. Some games you can tell after 5 mins if you're going to win or lose. Either everything works or nothing works. 

I've never bought into this. Some games I go 3 goals down quick and pull it back, some games people are just better. Momentum may be present, but it's not a deciding factor imo, you just have to ride it out which usually means altering how you play in those moments. 

34 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I've never bought into this. Some games I go 3 goals down quick and pull it back, some games people are just better. Momentum may be present, but it's not a deciding factor imo, you just have to ride it out which usually means altering how you play in those moments. 

It’s the most obvious it’s ever been this year tbh.

The amount of games I’ve won and lost because of it is insane

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

EA defo have something that keeps you either interested or from getting bored, their star wars games should pretty much have put it on the front of the case it was so prevalent lol, 4 games on the spin you cant die, your like a true star wars hero, nothing gets close to you

Next few games, good fucking luck, even stormtroopers used to laugh at how bad your shooting was when EA decided you were getting too good, and it wasnt SBMM as its not like others were better, its simply like EA saying "nah your blastet shots to the head arent gonna count, just to, well you know, fuck you over" 

They'll do the same in FIFA, on difference is its harder to do on fifa due to you having so many variables

Played against that hero Robbie Keane card and he ripped me to pieces. Cunt.

Was busy thinking my team was done and needed a refresh earlier this afternoon, then won 7 on the bounce :lol: Sat at 9-5, not playing any more tonight. Reckon 11 is just my ceiling :lol:

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Him, Ronaldo and Varane are the most annoying players to play against for me.

I dont mind ronaldo, im actually decent against central strikers, absolutely cannot defend against actual wingers, and its not my fullbacks its my old fucking fingers that cannot keep up with the skill moves lol

Bennacer is tremendous in my team, absolutely hate playing against him, rapid tough tackling CDM, absolute bastard lol

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I dont mind ronaldo, im actually decent against central strikers, absolutely cannot defend against actual wingers, and its not my fullbacks its my old fucking fingers that cannot keep up with the skill moves lol

Bennacer is tremendous in my team, absolutely hate playing against him, rapid tough tackling CDM, absolute bastard lol

Regret not doing him and Alaba :lol: 

From my rewards the red picks were wank but I got Nunez TOTW in 1 pack (along with Thiago Silva and a few other decent SBC fodder cards). 

In the 3 player TOTW pack I got Flemming, Gano and Mikautadze who are all pretty shite. Don't even sell for anything beyond the quick sell price

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

From my rewards the red picks were wank but I got Nunez TOTW in 1 pack (along with Thiago Silva and a few other decent SBC fodder cards). 

In the 3 player TOTW pack I got Flemming, Gano and Mikautadze who are all pretty shite. Don't even sell for anything beyond the quick sell price

I got Nuno Mendes from mine and I think that the first player I haven't quick sold in 6-7 TOTW packs :lol:

6 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Packed Capdevila with the Finals rewards, quick 230k. Now got about 600k to spend on a new GK, CB, CDM, LW/RW. Not sure what league I want to use. 

French you can get Neymar, Messi, you choice of centre backs and keeper and Toure to play cdm for that. 

24 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

French you can get Neymar, Messi, you choice of centre backs and keeper and Toure to play cdm for that. 

just got rid of Messi, TOTW Donnaruma, Marquinous and Toure. Went with 88 Pires LW, Milinkovic Savic CM, and Ter Stegen GK.