FIFA 23

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So friday night i had about a quarter mill coins and 50 packs to open (was saving most for full tots etc) went to play tonightĀ 

Game opens up with a message saying "hadnt seen me in a while so need to change my password, an email link was sent to my registered email addy)Ā 

Open email yup its there, changed my password thinking its a glitch from EA, log back into game okay, find all my coins and packs missing with only a few extra ligue 1 tots cards showing in my club, my whole transfer list has been sold along with loads of fodder, i went on the companion app but can't see any quick sold players i can even try to recover

Emailed support but doubt I'll get anything back,Ā 

WtfĀ 

Scumbags

7 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So friday night i had about a quarter mill coins and 50 packs to open (was saving most for full tots etc) went to play tonightĀ 

Game opens up with a message saying "hadnt seen me in a while so need to change my password, an email link was sent to my registered email addy)Ā 

Open email yup its there, changed my password thinking its a glitch from EA, log back into game okay, find all my coins and packs missing with only a few extra ligue 1 tots cards showing in my club, my whole transfer list has been sold along with loads of fodder, i went on the companion app but can't see any quick sold players i can even try to recover

Similar happened to me on an online MMORPG. I was half cut on the way to an old firm game at piggery and it was on my mobile which was a bit shit at the time so I couldn't tell it was a fake site. Ended up losing all the gear, items etc that were on me. Thankfully my "bank" was pin protected and didn't lose my whole games worth of shit. Always been wary of shit like that now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 28/05/2023 at 06:09, Jimbeamjunior said:

:lol:Ā 

Remember getting done for a duplication glitch back in FIFA 12 or something when I was a wee guy, cunt stole my player as if it was anything special but it was somebody like Nilmar :lol:Ā 

• 4 weeks later...

Been playing sporadically since it went onto games pass. Was quite enjoying playing with Rangers in online seasons but from Div 6 onwards i seemed to only get paired against PSG or Madrid.(only got to play the mhanks once).

Still dominating but thereā€™s only so many times you can accept Goldson and Davies continually falling over themselves leaving Mbappe through on goal.

Switched to Liverpool as by this point I wasnā€™t enjoying the game but I wanted to get to Div 1 so I can uninstall this mess. Got there this afternoon with 62 wins and 24 loses. Every game is literally the same.. defend against cut backs and the occasional lobbed through ball for ā€œ90ā€ minutes hoping Mbappe doesnā€™t just bulldoze your defenders like they are 3ft children. How people can play this year in year out is mind boggling.

• 2 weeks later...

Played an utter wee gimp there on UT. Started no bad he has the Rangers crest, stadium decked out red white and blue, team wearing our third tap, nickname the queen. But I was up 2-1 and he subbed on the taigs Jota and scored wae him to get the draw. Fucking wee poof.Ā 

On 20/07/2023 at 18:57, ready1873 said:

Played an utter wee gimp there on UT. Started no bad he has the Rangers crest, stadium decked out red white and blue, team wearing our third tap, nickname the queen. But I was up 2-1 and he subbed on the taigs Jota and scored wae him to get the draw. Fucking wee poof.Ā 

Probably 6 years old mate. FUT is aimed at kids.Ā