Accounts?

RoboBearToo

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Its costing over £10m to build so only starts to be anywhere near profitable after 10 years "if" it does make a million a year. 

Concerts? Barely anyone will play there after the capacity plans were scaled back. Events? Great. 

Every penny does count, which is why the project was crazy to go ahead with at that time.

It's nice but an expensive nice during a time where the club needed investors to keep it out a financial black hole every year. 

It's a vanity project. 

What is the capacity going to be now? I'm sure i had seen around 1400 previously.

Board have no idea in July 2020 priority when stadium had hundreds of issues was to build a new boardroom and offices for exec team. At the time they were all getting excited about the edmiston house deal, when specs were revealed you could see the £5m-£6m project had been beefed up with someone making a hefty profit the Facilities Manager got the bullet but others believe he was only the messenger.  The money spent on this project could have done the disabled area upgrade, have bar 72's in the Copeland and the Broomloan.  

As I see it, the people who put money in to save the club are absoloutely entitled to get that back with interest.

However timing is the issue, what's the point in saving the club, if they then put it in jepordy again by prematurely clawing back their money.

But this might not be happening, without the accounts all we have is speculation.

Please publish the accounts as soon as possible so we know exactly where we are. 

Or suffer more speculation that might be even more damaging

3 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Having Edmiston House will give the club at least 1m per season I'm sure i read. So in the long run it's worth it.

Concerts, events and even on match days and away games it will make alot of cash. Every penny counts.

It will also be nice to have somewhere to go for a pint either there or the sports bar being put into the current club shop.

We already had a social club on original site that was well attended by supporters club and other functions but was run into the ground and went tits up so how is this new one going to be any different especially with the incompetent cunts running our club.

We were told last year that losing to malmo cost us about £40m and qualifying this year approximately the same but only now once we have qualified do the likes of Bennett and Gio tell us we will be lucky to make half of that and that  the CL is not the gravy train we think it is,the current board are no more trustworthy than the long line of shysters before them.

Every penny counts you say but failing to open the stadium for the eufa final lost us how much in revenue considering that you could have Seville on anything whatsoever and sold it but no the board as usual were only after a jolly and couldn’t give a fuck about the ordinary fans instead flying every Tom,Dick and Harry,to the final including fans of other clubs,it was that bad they were left with excess tickets that they gave away before the game.