Accounts?

RoboBearToo

7 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

Are the accounts for last year not due?

These will surely have an impact on our spending in Jan, and we need to be spending in Jan.

When will we see the accounts and get an idea of the funds we might have available ?

I don’t want the current set up spending any money in January. These cunts can’t be trusted. Nearly 3 million for the shite that is Matondo - fuck that 

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Why on Earth would we try to flog Davies? He’s basically our only competent CB…

How is he competent when he is always injured? He was frozen out at Liverpool last year and comes to us having not kicked a ball in over a year where he was plying his trade at the mighty Preston.

£4M my arse!

10 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They will show that Directors repaid a sizeable amount of loans to themselves which had a direct impact on our transfer budget. 

A difficult one to spin given where we are. 

Although I’m sure the usual suspects will try and do it for them. 

Is this the same board that we’re taking shares instead of cash.

34 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They will show that Directors repaid a sizeable amount of loans to themselves which had a direct impact on our transfer budget. 

A difficult one to spin given where we are. 

Although I’m sure the usual suspects will try and do it for them. 

This 100%. They threw money at stopping 10. They accomplished this so   job done as far as they are concerned. Covid losses will have hit them hard so now is the time to repay their soft loans with the money from the EL run, the Patterson/Bassey transfers and this years CL qualification. We are now back to square one.