Chelski v B'ham

Aye good game, but the B'ham keeper sold the jerseys for two of the goals especially Essiens, I could ave saved that :pipe:

pizarros was worse than essiens imo. wouldnt be surprised if bham buy another keeper with more experience since today was that guys first prem game.

Aye good game, but the B'ham keeper sold the jerseys for two of the goals especially Essiens, I could ave saved that :pipe:

pizarros was worse than essiens imo. wouldnt be surprised if bham buy another keeper with more experience since today was that guys first prem game.

Yeah mate they were both bad, If I was Steve Bruce I think I would cos he defo cost them the game

Yeah mate they were both bad, If I was Steve Bruce I think I would cos he defo cost them the game

yeh i was really impressed with birmingham today, thought they passed the ball around nicely and kapos goal was a cracker! if they get in a solid goalkeeper and play like that for most of the season then they will easily stay up.

How did De Ridder look? Kapo is a quality player.

didnt see enough of him to make a proper judgement. i hope o connor gets a look in at bham for the sake of the scotland team, dont want our best strikers warming the benches down south especially with key games coming up.

yeh i was really impressed with birmingham today, thought they passed the ball around nicely and kapos goal was a cracker! if they get in a solid goalkeeper and play like that for most of the season then they will easily stay up.

Kapos looked really good, tis the first time Ive seen him play and he really did impress me, pacy skillfull and direct at times. D'ya know who they signed him from??

Kapos looked really good, tis the first time Ive seen him play and he really did impress me, pacy skillfull and direct at times. D'ya know who they signed him from??

well he was at levante last season but i think that he was on loan from juve, but i could be wrong.

well he was at levante last season but i think that he was on loan from juve, but i could be wrong.

Yeah, I think your right.

Very entertaining game. Good to see Birmingham get off the mark first, really added to the game. Clear Chelsea needs Terry back, they only conceded 24 goals the whole season last year or something and they conceded 2 against Birmingham. Think Chelsea also need a right back coz Johnson was pish. That Brimingham player just walked over him for the 2nd goal. Think Birmingham actually do have a more experience keeper but chose to go with the young guy which turned out to cost them again. How about Drogba's strike from just inside the half? That was a cracker, would've been goal of the season if it had gone in.