Ibrox confirmed for EA FC

Loyal72

30 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Digital gaming and patching has meant they don't really need to release a bug-free game anymore. Does my box in when you buy a £50 game and it's clunky as hell until the patch it. 

Pretty sure it'll be the usual few upgrades and tweaks. Went off Fifa a bit when thwir main focus went to UT. 

It would dramatically help if they did release a full game, take redfall for example which had a decent amount of hype around it, it lands and is an absolute disaster people like myself will give it one chance and never touch it again. Don't mind UT for the first month or two but after that you play the same teams majority of the time.

As I say i play on a modded PES21 which starts of as a decent base gameplay wise. Then you add in all real life stadiums for all teams in the game so for example when away at Hearts your playing at Tynecastle, real kits, boots etc, added leagues, real life stadium atmospheres and tweaks to gameplay and you have a game that blows FIFA out the water.  Also regular updates to the database means game is always up to date.