Ibrox confirmed for EA FC

Loyal72

3 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Winning Eleven 2 - Japanese version with crazy crowd chants

There was a game on Xbox, Soccom Navy Sales or some shit, mad type of football game back in the day where you could do trick tackles, break legs, throw the ref out the stadium.

Chaos but brilliant.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

There was a game on Xbox, Soccom Navy Sales or some shit, mad type of football game back in the day where you could do trick tackles, break legs, throw the ref out the stadium.

Chaos but brilliant.

Red Card ??? (had it on playstation lol) - like the NFLBlitz games.  Just don't make them like they used to

9 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Red Card ??? (had it on playstation lol) - like the NFLBlitz games.  Just don't make them like they used to

Red Card was good too! The game I'm thinking of, memory that stands out the most is playing football on the deck of an air craft carrier and you could two foot folk into the sea. 

Dressed as soldiers and shit tho, s'why I'm thinking it was a Soccom spin off.

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Red Card was good too! The game I'm thinking of, memory that stands out the most is playing football on the deck of an air craft carrier and you could two foot folk into the sea. 

Dressed as soldiers and shit tho, s'why I'm thinking it was a Soccom spin off.

no idea mate on that one lol - you're right mind Socom was shite

3 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I agree. Cash cows since microtransactions came in. Ruined the genre. Same regurgitated shite every year. 

Exactly. Used to be you bought a game then played it. Now you buy the game then are expected to keep pumping more money into it all year to get anything out of it

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

Chaos but brilliant.

Could dive and all sorts on this is football back in the day