graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

4 minutes ago, shaka said:

Until we see changes at board level and a change in leadership on the field, it's hard to see how constantly changing the manager can make a difference.

Get a manager in who actually knows what he’s doing and can get the best out of the players available would be a huge help in not constantly having to change manager 

5 minutes ago, shaka said:

Until we see changes at board level and a change in leadership on the field, it's hard to see how constantly changing the manager can make a difference.

Clement could have taken care of the leadership change if he took the captaincy off him. I think that would have been a real message that previous standards won't be acceptable. 

I'm not a fan of constantly changing manager myself but there's also no point leaving the wrong person in charge it will just do further damage.

11 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

I genuinely can’t stand him at all. Spoke down to Stevie from 4 Lads when he was asked a perfectly normal question. Comes across arrogant and rude. Cannot wait to see the back of him. 

Yeah, he didn't even answer the fucking question, just deflect deflect deflect. His pressers are starting to annoy me now and that's never a good sign.

Told us at the start of September that we’d see the best Rangers in October/November. A handful of pitiful scraped wins(Malmo aside), a drubbing from Lyon & the disgrace at the weekend takes us to his post Killie interview. He says ‘let’s not forget the run of clean sheet wins up until now’. Fast forward to today, we’ve now apparently to wait another few months before we ‘200%’ become better again. So to recap; better in a month or two, said month or two arrives(still hopeless)… Then points to the past run(of absolute amateur hour performances)… Then points to the future again. Just get this Aberdeen defeat out of the way next week so we can get this absolute charlatan to fuck. Sick of the guy.