We're a fucking disgrace fucking shambles fucking diabolical performance get the board and manager to fuck

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It looks like it’s only a matter of time, probably a LC final defeat v them, but hate the idea of a caretaker or McInnes.

Agree but Mcinnes has beat the Nappyslashers.

I’ve found myself defending Clement over the last 6 months but it’s getting harder and harder to defend him. How anybody could think bringing Dowell on tonight was the right choice is beyond me. Could have moved Bajrami or Cerny (Pish I know but not quite Dowell level pish just yet) in the centre, both have experience playing there and bring on McCausland or Sterling wide. I do think any manager in the world would struggle with this squad. The lack of talent is alarming, there were countless amateurish mistakes throughout the team tonight. That’s where the board come into for me. Clement was very vocal when he joined saying it wasn’t his job to identify new players he just worked with what he was given. Why did we go with a manager that can’t identify players when a squad overhaul was needed? So many baffling decisions that an idiot can see are wrong happen on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis at our club. 

I think it’s pretty obvious that we don’t have the quality to compete with a team like Lyon. We have shite in our ranks. Tavernier has to be dropped surely from now on. Not seeing it with Diomande, Cerny, Lawrence, Dowell, or Dessers. We are fucked until the January window and maybe we can move and get some better bodies in. Don’t know how we do this but it’s a fucking mess. Our right hand side is woeful. Hoping that we now start Kasanwirjo at the back from now on though. 

Nothing changes without change at the very top. They've sold Clement a lemon once they are gone we can seriously consider manager change. 

These players aren't good enough it's that simple am done being angry. Realistically this isn't on them the are giving it 100% they just don't have the ability capable of taking us where we need to go. 

It's going to take years. 

New investment 

New management 

New squad. 

Then we can put up a fight to constantly be winning trophies.