No Rangers Live For Overseas Bears AGAIN!

Can't get access to the game because Ranfers' fuckin website is down.

Does this club even care about it's supporters anymore. I cannot think of a sports club or franchise in any REAL porfessional sports league that treats it's fans this way.

That's strike 2. Strike 3....I'm off! If they don't want me, then fuck em.

Does this club even care about it's supporters anymore. I cannot think of a sports club or franchise in any REAL porfessional sports league that treats it's fans this way.

It's an absolute disgrace I signed up specifically for this type of game and the first time I try and access one this happens. Thank f*ck for rangers media and the game thread

It's an absolute disgrace I signed up specifically for this type of game and the first time I try and access one this happens. Thank f*ck for rangers media and the game thread

No Lie. Wish our people were in charge of the live video feed!

FFS - Falkirk pulls one back! Keep 'em out boys!

If I was in charge of the feed, you would have it :)

CR,

What would it take to make it happen?, can anything be done or is it pure and simply ridiculous costs

cheers AR

Well, if they are having problems with their site, they shold ask people that know things about websites to help them. That is what I mean.

If I was in charge of the feed, you would have it :)

CR,

What would it take to make it happen?, can anything be done or is it pure and simply ridiculous costs

cheers AR

Well, if they are having problems with their site, they shold ask people that know things about websites to help them. That is what I mean.

Cheers CR, would you ever consider running streams through RM??

I missed the first ten minuets two weeks ago,but found that whenI went straight to Rangers Live,where it showed "Database Error"I hit "Refresh"Welcome to Rangers live came up,I hit OK and login comes up,a lot of f#cken about,but I finally got the game,done it the same this morning,and no problem. (tu)

I saw the game on Rangers Live in McLean, USA so I do not understand what is going on???

The entire stream was available to all, but for UK residents (and maybe others) the main website was down, preventing access to the Live section of the website.

The stream itself comes from a different source - it's just relayed to the website. If the website goes down in a part of the world but you still know the address of the source, it will work fine.

As for the question raised - end of the day the website is to blame, not the stream supplier who are Servecast.

End of the day it is way beyond RM's capabilities to stream to thousands of bears - and way beyond our finances as well.

I saw the game on Rangers Live in McLean, USA so I do not understand what is going on???

The entire stream was available to all, but for UK residents (and maybe others) the main website was down, preventing access to the Live section of the website.

The stream itself comes from a different source - it's just relayed to the website. If the website goes down in a part of the world but you still know the address of the source, it will work fine.

As for the question raised - end of the day the website is to blame, not the stream supplier who are Servecast.

End of the day it is way beyond RM's capabilities to stream to thousands of bears - and way beyond our finances as well.

Tell me Danny,why would "Database error" show up each time a guy goes to Rangers live,any idea?(I press refresh and all systems go) :unsure:

Tell me Danny,why would "Database error" show up each time a guy goes to Rangers live,any idea?(I press refresh and all systems go) :unsure:

Because the purchase process was through the Rangers website which was having major issues this afternoon.

Because the purchase process was through the Rangers website which was having major issues this afternoon.

Same last game too,and I got the game the same way. :unsure: confused loyal

Ermmm I see, so they did it on purpose.... novel approach...

I see ur listed as being in Edmonton, do they not have a Narsa club in Edmonton? We had the games crystal clear, no trouble at all.

T