Red Star got a weekend off as they had an important game in europe coming up....

Boab

Not only that, but the Serbian FA is not the only FA to rearrange fixtures for their teams throughout europe, Portugal comes to mind but there has never been a weekend off for us or indeed any other Scottish team participating in Europe (the following week) in recent times.

Of course, we get a day here or there. Say, you are in the UEFA Cup then you play on the Sunday but is that good enough?

What do you think, should the SFA have helped us and even in future, should they or does it not really matter?

end of the day, players shud be at a fitness peak to cope with that many games in the first place, secondly is we have a sort of squad depth that we dont require a day off, thirdly a weekend off cud be a hinderence to form as goin a week and a bit without a game cud throw u off a bit and lastly the SFA wud never do that for Rangers or Celtic coz of the fact that they proberly dont particulary like us :lol:

All it means is they have had 10 days to worry about the outcome and may be nervous come the night. With us having a game, we have kept our focus although we may have lost a player in Cousin.

it might be a good idea - would help if a player got a minor knock and then was trying to get fit. On the other hand, it might mean that guys are sitting around doing not a whole lot and are more likely to pick up an injury when they do play.

We had to postpone this weekend's match because our opponents asked for it, RSB, Serbian FA had nothing to do with it. We even played a friendy against Zeljeznicar and won 5-0. I think they asked for postponment because they lacked first team players since they were all selected for Serbian national youth teams or something like that.

I'm glad we played last weekend and continued with a win. Having a weekend off could of halted our rythm. I dont think it really matters either, we are only 4 weeks or so into the new season and every player should not be tired or drained.

It could be a bonus for Red Star but it could also be bad for them. They still have not clicked into place yet.

We had to postpone this weekend's match because our opponents asked for it, RSB, Serbian FA had nothing to do with it. We even played a friendy against Zeljeznicar and won 5-0. I think they asked for postponment because they lacked first team players since they were all selected for Serbian national youth teams or something like that.

The way I put it in my opening line was the way our press did

do you think it will help your team or knock them off their rhythm?

i would think it is better to play as it keeps us sharp and hungry they have been hanging around for 10 days doing f/all, saying that i am going to predict hutton comes back in plaster when they dirty bassas take him out the game.