next manager?

Ryan

Moyes NO, played with the great unwashed.

And ???? he 's red , white and blue through and through !!!! don't be so blinkered

Not that much red white and blue then. I'm red white and blue through and through but I could never dream of playing for them. I used to have difficuily eating Pacers!!

;)

Guest marvsbeliever

And ???? he 's red , white and blue through and through !!!! don't be so blinkered

Not that much red white and blue then. I'm red white and blue through and through but I could never dream of playing for them. I used to have difficuily eating Pacers!!

;)

ha ha

but god they were so damn tasty. I can't say I would ever consider playing for them. Even our new illustrious leader BF wouldn't do that.

;)

ha ha

but god they were so damn tasty. I can't say I would ever consider playing for them. Even our new illustrious leader BF wouldn't do that.

They were great.pacers and a texan at playtime

I'd take David Moyes......but he needs cash and Fergie needs to get his head round the fact he ain't the boss he is an employee of Rangers football club and his opinions and wanted but not his attitude.

Have to agree with one of the earlier posts about Wattie being a step back. Hes doing a good job with the national team but I wouldnt relish him being back at Ibrox.

Not sure if I agree with the idea of an ex-player taking over either especially a recent player with no first team managerial experince (McCall, McCoist, Durrant).

Id like to see an experienced manager in charge to be honest, someone whos worked at clubs before and done a good job (and preferably not at Rangers before, I just dont like the idea of stepping back with managers). Not many spring to mind really that would be available Coppel would be great as would Jewell i think (although it does contradict a bit with my idea of experience) not sure if they move either. Harry Redknapp would be good i think but again cant see him moving.

well if i was a pro and Rangers never came for me i'd take the next bigger club that wanted me , even if it was Celtic.

Exactly. Imagine going home and saying to your missus "Celtic offered me ?10,000 a week, but I turned it down. Pack the furniture, we're off to Arbroath instead for ?500 a week" Aye, right. :rolleyes:

Guest orangpendek

pick one from

billy davies

george burley

jim jefferies

paul jewell

1 and 2 are proven operators in the english championship which is about our level right now, in terms of new signings.

3 knows scottish football inside out and would certainly improve us domestically short term

4 has shown he can improve players, but then he's been seriously backed by that guy whelan and probably wouldn't leave england

i wouldn't want any of these 4 in a in ideal world, but i reckon it'll be one of them.