Could Charlie Adam be back soon?

Boab

Hopefully not :rolleyes:

The way he played against Zeta at Ibrox was the exact way he played all of last season, only thing that kept him in the team last season was his goals other that he didnt contribute anything to the team. Maybe if the rumours of the loan move to St Mirren were true then we should of sent him there make him learn a few things again

He did sign up him on a 5 year deal?

I have been wondering about the deals given to Burke and Adam; had Walter anything to do with them?

Were the deals on the table before?

Were they down to Bain?

There are a few things which don't make sense to me; not paying the money for Brown in January but paying 2million for Thomson when we had Hemdani, signing low quality players like Broadfoot and Gow. Signing a Killie reject keeper as back up then signing Carroll as back up?

Going out of our way to bring in Whittaker on the gamble that he can play in midfield and bringing in Faye who seems to have been quickly rejected by most of the teams who signed him, and as I have said the new contract offer to Burke who had done nothing to suggest he was interested in playing for us and the long contract given to Adam when we had signed McCulloch and Beasley for his position (Adam has not the speed of thought and passing or movement to play centrally in the spl). Not signing a left back when it was known Smith is a long term injury.

I have been wondering about the deals given to Burke and Adam; had Walter anything to do with them?

Were they down to Bain?

There are a few things which don't make sense to me; not paying the money for Brown in January but paying 2million for Thomson when we had Hemdani, signing low quality players like Broadfoot and Gow. Signing a Killie reject keeper as back up then signing Carroll as back up?

Going out of our way to bring in Whittaker on the gamble that he can play in midfield and bringing in Faye who seems to have been quickly rejected by most of the teams who signed him, and as I have said the new contract offer to Burke who had done nothing to suggest he was interested in playing for us and the long contract given to Adam when we had signed McCulloch and Beasley for his position (Adam has not the speed of thought and passing or movement to play centrally in the spl). Not signing a left back when it was known Smith is a long term injury.

Very much agree - some questionable decisions here!

Were they down to Bain?

Very much agree - some questionable decisions here!

Mentioned in another thread that I think Gow and Smith were signed when the budget was thought to be tight.

Whittaker signed because our scouting (Willie McKay) couldn't find anything abroad. For £2million it looks like a risky decision

Burke and Adam getting new contracts was just madness. We'll probably never find out the rationale behind that.