McCoist

Ted E Bayer

It's not the right time for McCoist to take over, to young and to inexperienced.

That's exactly what a dude on Scotland Today just said. I ain't sure I can argue with it.

True blue through and through but he thinks Ashley Cole is the world's best left back - I am unsure if I trust his judgement tbh.

Whos better?

Lahm, Jankulovski - hell, imho Bridge is better than Cole. I've seen them both, and Bridge just appears to be a much more considered, subtle, and effective wingback.

True blue through and through but he thinks Ashley Cole is the world's best left back - I am unsure if I trust his judgement tbh.

Whos better?

Lahm, Jankulovski - hell, imho Bridge is better than Cole. I've seen them both, and Bridge just appears to be a much more considered, subtle, and effective wingback.

Fair enough, imo on his day Cole is best

Whos better?

Cole is bollocks.

So glad Arsenal got shot of him and they got gallas who is ten times better than cole.

Danny.......you would have Graham even though his morals are questionable? Wasn't there a LOT of talk about bribes in his past?

tbh - in our state, I don't really care about questionable morals. I just want us to be good/great again. If it takes a dubious character like Graham to do it, would you complain?

I just believe his managerial skills outweigh any dodgy side of his character right now.

If it is:

Mcoist as manager with Durrant by his side and Walter up top..

The institution returns.. Boozy nights out with the player for team building. We'll be the Rangers of old.

<bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy>

Minus the cash for players :ph43r:

I repeat. Walter cannot take this job.? He needs to focus 100% on Scotland's upcoming games -- which could make or break our Euro challenge.

Coisty is a probable, but needs loads and loads and loads of help.

Can't see it.? We need an experienced 'British' manager.

might sound daft...

Tommy Burns and Coisty? not as daft as it sounds.

YOU MUST BE JOKING!!! BURNS IS A FOOL AND HAS NO PLACE AT RANGERS. NOT EVEN AS A BALLBOY! :angry:

i agree there (tu)