Smith told to prepare for January bids for Hutton

Mad Dog

Hutton's current value has seriously jumped after Wednesday night. He was a £5M player for me, now I'd accept no less than 10. But truth be told, I'd rather keep him than sell him, at any cost.

about 3-3.5m hutton is worth in current market and would be his saleable price ... good attacking player . but needs to work on his defensive duties more.

also a bit rash at times as seen at hearts and a few times for scotland. no doubt he has talent tho.

if he was as good at defending as he is going forward , then you would be talking upper tier prices. i.e. 6m+

Hmm I'm suprised by two things here

1) Other teams might be interested in Hutton

2) After he puts in a superb perforamce the media start trying to unsettle him by linking him with teams, yet not naming them!

Either way I expect Hutton to stay, no player signs a five year deal if they intend to move on a few months later. Sepecially a real bluenose.

He can leave now for a Middlesborough or a Blackburn, or he can hang around and possibly attract interest from bigger clubs. Lazio have been linked in the past and Frankie heard a rumour about Bayern too.

i will be furious if we sell hutton no matter what we get for him. Hes by far the best right back in scotland and he still has a lot to learn. Probably one of the best right backs going forward in the uk but does need to work on his defensive duties a little. Cant say i am surprised that teams are being linked with him after wednesdays performance.

We are not in a position were we need to sell our best players anymore. If good offers come in they will be considered and it is then up to the boss and the chairman to decide if any1 goes and for what price!!! :rangers:

I rate Hutton, but he has his faults. If he wants to go, let him go. We need players who want to play for Rangers. Im not saying he doesnt, but we need players who are focused on the club. Its a crazy transfer market but at most hes a £3m player to me. Bain would accept £1m probably, the fud.

We need to try and hold on to Hutton. He must be the most improved Bear of the last 18 months. It ca't be solely Wednesday that has sparked any interest. When wee Stevie Smith is sorted out (and Cuellar cuts out the silly mistakes) we have the makings of a handy defence.

WATP

:rangers:

if celtic can get away with floggin Miller for £3.5m, we should be looking for at least 3 times that figure casue hutton is a hell heck of a lot better than him.

but unless it was an 8 figure offer, i doubt i would be interested in selling him.