5 Live Exclusive!

Gow is never a Rangers player ... a non-scoring Striker ... hmmmm doh wait a minute ... we have Sebo, we have Buffell .... maybe thats the hat-0trick we are going for.

I would much rather go for Stokes, who at least knows his way to goal.

With regards to Gow strongly tip for a cap, and when was the last time a Rangers player scord a hat trick

It is one thing doing that for a lowly club like Falkirk and it was a one off. But it is another coming to the biggest club in Scotland and having the pressure of performing at that kind of level every week. I just don't think Alan Gow is up to it. He has found his level at Falkirk imo.

Boyd has managed it. Don't judge too early.

When he can be bothered <zzz> .

Boyd can always be bothered scoring goals coz that is what he is paid to do, Id rather carry a passenger for a team that finishes the moves than have a Kenny Miller. Boyd will get a new lease of life from this as well. Considering he has only started around half our matches this season, he is still second top scorer in scotland.

With regards to Gow strongly tip for a cap, and when was the last time a Rangers player scord a hat trick

It is one thing doing that for a lowly club like Falkirk and it was a one off. But it is another coming to the biggest club in Scotland and having the pressure of performing at that kind of level every week. I just don't think Alan Gow is up to it. He has found his level at Falkirk imo.

Boyd can always be bothered scoring goals coz that is what he is paid to do, Id rather carry a passenger for a team that finishes the moves than have a Kenny Miller. Boyd will get a new lease of life from this as well. Considering he has only started around half our matches this season, he is still second top scorer in scotland.

I'm with Dummiesoot on this one. (tu)

I personalloy have no disagreement with Smith joining again. However, I do find it quite funny how many people who have dismissed Barry for joining Blackburn then returning to the Mighty Gers have hammered Feguson for doing the exact same thing and want him out the team. I would therfore persume that these exact people would take even more offence to either Souness or Smith rejoining the gers.

I personally don't see how either could (without money) unless it was only until the end of the season. I am not one however who claimed BF was the fault of all this.

If BF is the reason PLG left then there is no way WS would sign for this reason alone, afterall WS has managed BF whilst he was captain for Scotland.

aye.

kenny miller =spl goals 2

darren o'dea = spl goals 2

ha ha

there has to be only one 'gaffer' - no probs with the rest having a say - all good managers in every walk of life have a good team around them - one thing I would say though is that I dont post much - tend to 'lurk' what is evident is a split in the ranks here and of all things we need to do is to stay together and not let ourselves become like other lesser teams in times of trouble - last thing we need is fighting amongst ourselves - reasoned debate yes - infighting no! I'm off back to lurkland now

there has to be only one 'gaffer' - no probs with the rest having a say - all good managers in every walk of life have a good team around them - one thing I would say though is that I dont post much - tend to 'lurk' what is evident is a split in the ranks here and of all things we need to do is to stay together and not let ourselves become like other lesser teams in times of trouble - last thing we need is fighting amongst ourselves - reasoned debate yes - infighting no! I'm off back to lurkland now

Welcome to the site (tu)

Keep posting ;)

:lol: Lurkland

Be careful out there <sesm>

too many chiefs ?

You're on my wavelength bud.

Exactly what I just said.

Who the hell is the god damn boss? This seems too saturatured.

Supposedly WS is to be seen as grooming AM as boss - I guess either Hateley or McCall would be the assistant - cant see BOTH Hateley and McCall being their.

Just had a thought....

Fuck me, imagine Hateley AND McCoist as Managerial partnership in their first OF game - septic would be Shitin themselves!! LOL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The chain of command will be sorted out and made public in due time.

This is THE REVOLUTION - The RIGHT REVOLUTION IMO.

(tu)(tu)(tu)(tu)

Hi! Nvager,French Revolution is over(thank god)could today be remembered as our own Bastille day? :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

I personalloy have no disagreement with Smith joining again. However, I do find it quite funny how many people who have dismissed Barry for joining Blackburn then returning to the Mighty Gers have hammered Feguson for doing the exact same thing and want him out the team. I would therfore persume that these exact people would take even more offence to either Souness or Smith rejoining the gers.

I personally don't see how either could (without money) unless it was only until the end of the season. I am not one however who claimed BF was the fault of all this.

If BF is the reason PLG left then there is no way WS would sign for this reason alone, afterall WS has managed BF whilst he was captain for Scotland.

Didn't agree with much of your posts on the PLG v BF posts either YDL and I still dont. I am a huge BF fan but without knowing all the facts (like everyone on here) I chose to stick by PLG and could only make educated guesses at the reasons he disliked BF. Didn't mean I lost respect for BF, but I do still think he tries to do too much - a leader on the park should LEAD - not try and do everyone else's job for them. And BTW, when every other so-called fan was screaming for BF to GTF years ago before he finally went to Blackburn, I was one of the few who stood up for him.

Stupid of you to cast illegitimate accusations against ALL Pro-PLG posters on here without considering that we may have legitimate reasons for doing so.

I don't know you therefore I will refrain from lumping you in with the "i'll decide how good a player is depending upon which way the wind is blowing" brigade.

TBC....

The chain of command will be sorted out and made public in due time.

This is THE REVOLUTION - The RIGHT REVOLUTION IMO.

(tu)  (tu)  (tu)  (tu)

Hi! Nvager,French Revolution is over(thank god)could today be remembered as our own Bastille day? :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Mais oui!

too many chiefs ?

You're on my wavelength bud.

Exactly what I just said.

Who the hell is the god damn boss? This seems too saturatured.

too much for my liking Danny, someone has to be the sole Boss, with a number 2, clearly defined, and coaches under him.

Walter will be the boss and thats what all the others have in common.Respect for the manager and Rangers FC.