beats the scotland result

minstral

I love Scotland, but I love rangers more because it hurts more when Rangers lose, tonight was absolutely awesome and what made it even better was a tim having to shake my hand and admit that we were magnificent tonight in winning away................... they can't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carslberg don't do football results.....................

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Can both not be as equally as good?

No , they can't cos not all bears are scots,and scotlands result will always fade into insignificance when measured against a rangers one.To me anyway.We were class ,scotland were lucky and won via a speculativeeffort at best. We tore Lyon to bits twice on the break and battered them ,in the own midden.Rangers everytime. If you can't see that boab, please try again.

No , they can't cos not all bears are scots,and scotlands result will always fade into insignificance when measured against a rangers one.To me anyway.We were class ,scotland were lucky and won via a speculativeeffort at best. We tore Lyon to bits twice on the break and battered them ,in the own midden.Rangers everytime. If you can't see that boab, please try again.

Both performances were similiar, apart from the better goals of the Rangers, backs to the walls performances!

Both performances were similiar, apart from the better goals of the Rangers, backs to the walls performances!

i beleve that result was far greater tonight because it was rangers who got it.Anybody who even questions this must be mad.how can scotlands result compare to such a clinical professional performance.We beat Lyon playing some beautiful at times, possession football.i can't even be bothered to argue with you boab....put yer kilt away for once and put yer bears scarf on.It probably feels more....well......right. for tonight .

i beleve that result was far greater tonight because it was rangers who got it.Anybody who even questions this must be mad.how can scotlands result compare to such a clinical professional performance.We beat Lyon playing some beautiful at times, possession football.i can't even be bothered to argue with you boab....put yer kilt away for once and put yer bears scarf on.It probably feels more....well......right. for tonight .

I'm not wantin to argue either, but I personally don't see it as a contest. I don't make the comparison!

your words were can they not be equally as good and that ours was a similar backs to the wall performance as scotlands was.

I disagreed and stated why? you put your point across, i disagreed. can't believe you could see them as equal?

Perhaps.

Guest orangpendek

give over!

rangrs result - magnificent

scotlnd result- magnificent

to try to guage 1 v the other is a waste of time.

some people could start a fight in an empty room

I didn't see it as a 'backs to the wall' performance at all.

Defended well, and gave Lyon plenty to think about up front. Our midfield 3/4/5, whatever you want to call it, totally outplayed Lyon's IMO. If we'd went at them after 3-0, I think it could have ended up as a cricket score. Their defending was fucking abysmal, and the longer the game went on the more desperate they got.

One difference was that Lyon hit the woodwork three times and McGreggor made a couple of saves. The French national team were kept pretty quiet and barely threatened. Very difficult to say which was the best. If you asked me beforehand which result was more likely, I'd have said Rangers winning at Lyon, but not by three goals! :)

One difference was that Lyon hit the woodwork three times and McGreggor made a couple of saves. The French national team were kept pretty quiet and barely threatened. Very difficult to say which was the best. If you asked me beforehand which result was more likely, I'd have said Rangers winning at Lyon, but not by three goals! :)

I was watching the game thru blue-tinted glasses as always but my mate ( a tim) pointed out that he thought McGregor wouldve got to both Junhino's woodwork hitting efforts had they been going inside the post/bar.

Having watched again this morning, Im inclined to agree (- the header from Anderson had him beaten all ends up).

I was watching the game thru blue-tinted glasses as always but my mate ( a tim) pointed out that he thought McGregor wouldve got to both Junhino's woodwork hitting efforts had they been going inside the post/bar.

Having watched again this morning, Im inclined to agree (- the header from Anderson had him beaten all ends up).

I think that's probably true.

Don't think he'd have saved the free kick but he definitely had the second half shot covered.

The Anderson header was very unlucky.

Overall, to try and compare the two games isn't easy and pretty pointless to be honest. I'm just glad Rangers and Scotland both won...

Don't think he'd have saved the free kick but he definitely had the second half shot covered.

The Anderson header was very unlucky.

Overall, to try and compare the two games isn't easy and pretty pointless to be honest. I'm just glad Rangers and Scotland both won...

Maybe the national result played a psychological part in our win?

Maybe the national result played a psychological part in our win?

No doubt about it.

That's why Lyon were so quick out of the traps and that's why they basically chucked it after the second goal.

Just wish the Rugby Union team were playing them now instead of the Pumas... ;)