Raging

Gid

Never showed the build up to Juninho's freekick which hit the bar.

Had that been an English team he would have been all the diving, cheating bastards under the sun. But they never even showed the disgusting dive that led to it.

See this is why I hate watching England at football. I don't mind if they win or that, but their commentators are fucking heid the baws and seriously do my nut in and put me off!

It was the best result by any British team!

they had the cheek to say they were unlucky not to equalise, ok so maybe they were but they didnt mention they were lucky to get the free kick, from a dive...

My point exactly ... English biased cunts.

They are worse. I cant stand that wee twat that does the commentary for ITV when an English team is on. Makes Motsen look unbiased.

whats this? you sound like a bunch of goddam nationalists!

Do you honestly think, had that wee cheating fucker hit the bar against Man Utd that they wouldn't have shown his blatant dive that led to the free kick? If you think that they wouldn't then you're obviously smoking crack.

Never showed the build up to Juninho's freekick which hit the bar.

Had that been an English team he would have been all the diving, cheating bastards under the sun. But they never even showed the disgusting dive that led to it.

Yes, and they showed the free kick about 12 times. It was probably edited at STV and send down to head quarters tied with an emerald green bow :rolleyes:

a 3-0 away win and a forum full of nationalists.....i think i'll retire now, it doesn't get any better than this

So you agree that a fair way of showing the highlights was to not show a blatant dive that led to the freekick?

a 3-0 away win and a forum full of nationalists.....i think i'll retire now, it doesn't get any better than this

You've done a man's job sir.

You must be fair proud.

So you agree that a fair way of showing the highlights was to not show a blatant dive that led to the freekick?

I think you're slightly misunderstanding OP's intentions.

Make me understand then Danny.

OP is quite the nationalist himself, far as I know. He's subtlely trying to convey pleasure at this thread.

Of course, I may be miles off in which case :pipe:

OP is quite the nationalist himself, far as I know. He's subtlely trying to convey pleasure at this thread.

Of course, I may be miles off in which case :pipe:

Oh ... as someone who enjoys the perverse pleasure of sarcasm himself, I never took it as a genuine statement.

Maybe I shouldnt judge others in the same way as I would the sarcy bastard that is myself. :pipe:

Wit i dont get is, i stay in england and have to watch english itv, i had to sit though Man Utd or Arsenal which were on live on itv and itv4, then heres me thinking they will show the Rangers game first as that is the best match out of the brittish teams tonight, but no what do i get 5mins of Rangers highlights, i am sick of it its like we are second class and we dont rate more than 5 mins of highlights.

Great result i never in my wildest dreams would have thought that score up. :rangers:

Wit i dont get is, i stay in england and have to watch english itv, i had to sit though Man Utd or Arsenal which were on live on itv and itv4, then heres me thinking they will show the Rangers game first as that is the best match out of the brittish teams tonight, but no what do i get 5mins of Rangers highlights, i am sick of it its like we are second class and we dont rate more than 5 mins of highlights.

Great result i never in my wildest dreams would have thought that score up. :rangers:

And you didn't even see the blatant dive - which Weir got booked for - and from which Juninho hit the bar at the end of the first half. Honestly mate he made that Mikolounas of Lithuania look virtuous.

It was pitiful. They didn't show the Juninho dive and stuck us on at the very end when there was only 7/8 minutes left, us only getting 2 or 3 minutes of course. It was almost like we were one of the extra matches like Dinamo vs Sporting.

Then all the English bastards like Lawrenson complain they can barely name anyone in the Scotland squad because they never get to see any of our teams play on English TV.