Naismith and Boyd score to make it 2-0 at half time

Arshavin (zenit) makes it 2-1 after 77 mins

then ex rangers player Nacho Novo makes it 2-2 after 88 mins

couple of away goals for me

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

continued my Arsenal team on, just started my 4th season. Team is...

-------------------Ustari------------------------

Sagna------Toure---------Gallas------Traore

Saivet-----Matias Fernandez--Banega---Leto

--------------Owen--------Huntelaar----------

Subs:

Fabianski

Gignac

Briand

Riquelme

Mihelic

Nordivet(?)

Lansbury

Denilson

Piatti

Araujo

Arteta

Walcott

1st leg at ibrox

Naismith and Boyd score to make it 2-0 at half time

Arshavin (zenit) makes it 2-1 after 77 mins

then ex rangers player Nacho Novo makes it 2-2 after 88 mins

couple of away goals for me

got beat 3-2 at ibrox

a double for novo was cancelled out by a boyd double and adam single :(

valiant effort from relegation candidates!

my team

-------------------Kirkland----------------------

Melchiot------Berra-----Webster------Olembe

--------------------------------------------------

Gelson Fernandes----Barnetta------Scharner

-------------------Arshavin---------------------

----Novo/Agnahowa--------Santa Cruz----------

january 2012

Man U

Amelia

Ustari

Onuoha

Vidic

Rio

Santacroce

Cathcart

Cahais

Evra

Barragan

O Shea

Khalenberg

Barnes

Ropotan

Ducasse

Banega

Ronaldo

Nani

Fletcher

Hargreaves

Kerlon

Guilherme

Tevez

Saivet

Acapandie

Brandy

Adriano

Doyle

Rooney

I have a dilemma though. Roma have been chasing Ronaldo for ages. He wants out. Now I have negotiated a deal with Roma for 28.5m plus Hatem Ben Arfa

I dont think I can bear to part with him. But its a good deal Arfa is worth 17m and is 2 years younger has comparable stats but is only left sided. but Ronaldo gives me versatility of R/L

Thoughts?

january 2012

Man U

Amelia

Ustari

Onuoha

Vidic

Rio

Santacroce

Cathcart

Cahais

Evra

Barragan

O Shea

Khalenberg

Barnes

Ropotan

Ducasse

Banega

Ronaldo

Nani

Fletcher

Hargreaves

Kerlon

Guilherme

Tevez

Saivet

Acapandie

Brandy

Adriano

Doyle

Rooney

I have a dilemma though. Roma have been chasing Ronaldo for ages. He wants out. Now I have negotiated a deal with Roma for 28.5m plus Hatem Ben Arfa

I dont think I can bear to part with him. But its a good deal Arfa is worth 17m and is 2 years younger has comparable stats but is only left sided. but Ronaldo gives me versatility of R/L

Thoughts?

Flip a coin

Heads = Sell Him

Tails = KeppHim

Mind tell us the result ;)

Scotty son, how ye doin bud? enjoying ur job still?

i'd recommend Andre-Pierre Gignac, Sebastian Leto, Matias Fernandez, Ever Banega, Sotris Ninis, Henri Saivet, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Oscar Ustari(Goalkeeper), Akinfeev(Goalkeeper),

i'd recommend Andre-Pierre Gignac, Sebastian Leto, Matias Fernandez, Ever Banega, Sotris Ninis, Henri Saivet, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Oscar Ustari(Goalkeeper), Akinfeev(Goalkeeper),

just signed him in my newcastle season. in january of my first season.

absolutely class bluenose so he is, player of the year for me for 2 years in a row, some player. Another one is Michael Owen, he is class in FM.

yep, michael owen is class. 24 goals in 26 sppearances for me this season. looking into signing that gignac you mentioned, need a good strike partner for owen.

how much did you sign fernandez for? i got him for £11m. ive also signed papac, thomson, dessena(who id recommend buying, assistant believes he has the potential to be a great player and has done well for me so far, he is only 20 aswell), bentley and c pizarro.

Awrite Jama, aye it's awrite still. You still it the college or is it finished yet?

Cheers for the players (tu)

Awrite Jama, aye it's awrite still. You still it the college or is it finished yet?

Cheers for the players (tu)

np, am Arsenal aswell and that is the standouts in my team!! am rippin it up :), yeh Uni is still goin just now man, need to get all my coursework in for August, got a 3000 word report for Friday, did my Project Implementations, was a 5man LAN with a Server, shared printer and a organisational unit with like 15-20 accounts on it with different permissions, took us 8 hours to finish it all, test it and work out all the bugs. Enjoyed it though!!

yep, michael owen is class. 24 goals in 26 sppearances for me this season. looking into signing that gignac you mentioned, need a good strike partner for owen.

how much did you sign fernandez for? i got him for £11m. ive also signed papac, thomson, dessena(who id recommend buying, assistant believes he has the potential to be a great player and has done well for me so far, he is only 20 aswell), bentley and c pizarro.

Gignac is a MUST bluenose, scores more goals than app's every season!! ah i got Fernandez late on, had to splash out 24.5 mill for him, but it was worth it. But thats nothing when am doin so well that i have 70mill transfer kitty every season :D

ouch man, just tell him his performances have been well shite in the player interaction bit, he will agree and he shud pick up from there, u shud play him in the middle ALWAYS, he is wasted on the wing, i play a normal 4-4-2 and he is my central midfielder with Banega.

ouch man, just tell him his performances have been well shite in the player interaction bit, he will agree and he shud pick up from there, u shud play him in the middle ALWAYS, he is wasted on the wing, i play a normal 4-4-2 and he is my central midfielder with Banega.

I plan to move him inside, but I've had to play him out on the wing all season. Got 0 left sided players bar him an a couple of LBs

that shud be ur plan of action mate (tu), want a good left sided player? Aartillo is one but if u can get Sebastian Leto then u shud take him in a heart beat.

my young players ave brought through can come into the squad easily and do well, Denilson/Nordveit/and especially Lansbury, he is a quality young player! also brought in Pablo Piatti etc.