35 members have voted

1. 1. What console should i buy?

• xbox 360
    • ps3

here are my choices -

Xbox core with a game n 2 pads £180

or

ps3 60gb one with 2 games and pad for £349.99

Now i have a 10% discount on either and on top of that ive got a £150 gift card to use meaning the xbox would cost me £22 of my own cash and the ps3 about £150 of my own money.

what do i get?

poetry in blue 2usb ports it is the 40gb one, 4 usb ports it is the 60gb. who cares about backward compatability, ethernet cable £2 have you came across a super audio cd i havent. I have the 60gb one.

original question i have never played a xbox360 but just check out the releases in the next few months on the ps3 and you will see that they are starting to release top notch games.

PS3 hands down. My mates got and Xbox and they're pretty decent but as soon as Sony start releasing some more games they are going to take over. Things the PS3 has the Xbox doesn't that make a difference though, HD DVD upscaler, Blu-Ray and free online gaming.

online for PS3 is free (no 40 a month) but isnt as good as xbox live YET! you get blu ray player. a standalone blu ray player from sony is £700!! you get that for half! and you get a games and multimedia system. I had an xbox 360. great games out at the moment and in the near future. but as soon as developers start taking advantage of blu rays capacity and the options of the PS3, it will become better. there will be a time when ps3 games will be on 1 disc and an xbox 360 game will take up at least 5.

price is down. for 350 you can get a 60gb with 2 games. for 300 you can get an elite with no games. down to pesonal preferences. games was a matter when the console came out. there are a gd few games out at the moment and coming out over the runup to xmas to keep you occupied until some of the more exclusive titles come out.

poetry in blue 2usb ports it is the 40gb one, 4 usb ports it is the 60gb. who cares about backward compatability, ethernet cable £2 have you came across a super audio cd i havent. I have the 60gb one.

original question i have never played a xbox360 but just check out the releases in the next few months on the ps3 and you will see that they are starting to release top notch games.

It's defo the 60gb, not heard of the cd either, I have both consoles and I think the PS3 is much better, can't wait for the games to come out proper.