Barcelona vs Rangers

WATPRFC1872.

People might think im stupid for thinking Rangers can get a result next wednesday,but we all thought Rangers were gonna get beat in Lyon...3-0 Rangers 3 world class goals,and Rangers seem to play very good away in the CL,anything can happen in 90 mins of football,all we need is 3 points :rangers::rangers::rangers:

People might think im stupid for thinking Rangers can get a result next wednesday,but we all thought Rangers were gonna get beat in Lyon...3-0 Rangers 3 world class goals,and Rangers seem to play very good away in the CL,anything can happen in 90 mins of football,all we need is 3 points :rangers::rangers::rangers:

I like your optimism, but NO is the answer. :craphead:

Guest The Brown Brogue

I think we will get beat, maybe 2-0 or 3-1.

Obviously I hope we can take something from the game, but I think its just a bit too much to ask.

At this moment in time I'd rather concentrate on Motherwell and ICT. Personally I think we'll get beat over in the Nou Camp. I'd take a loss in Barcelona for a win against Motherwell, ICT and Falkirk.

At this moment in time I'd rather concentrate on Motherwell and ICT. Personally I think we'll get beat over in the Nou Camp. I'd take a loss in Barcelona for a win against Motherwell, ICT and Falkirk.

(tu)

The Barcelona game stands out in the fixture list for thenext few weeks, but w have more important games than it.

yeah, i think they'll batter us all over the park next weds. What we must do for goal difference come the end of the group is not concede too many goals!!

(tu)

The Barcelona game stands out in the fixture list for the next few weeks, but we have more important games than it.

(tu)

Domestically is the aim. Otherwise we'd still have PLG.

On the subject of the Barca game, when the draw was made my mate... Derek (some of you may know him from the debate chamber :P ) bet me Rangers would win... so if we do I owe him £5... if we win 3-0 I owe him £20 :craphead:

I actually think they could give us 3, 4 or 5. They will be out for revenge, try to kill us off and when they get one they usually get 2 or 3 more within 30 minutes. Many a better side have gone to the Camp Nou and been battered. Just have to go there and give our all, if you cant get fired up for this game then you can f*ck off. Have to be another immaculate defensive performance.

no as they know how we play now ... I dont see it happening

I thought of this, but then I remembered Portugal - Greece in Euro 2004.

If we "bring our A-game" then there's no reason we can't draw or maybe, who knows, snatch a 1-0.

we WILL lose this game..its just a matter of how many by.

1-0 defeat with a 'brave' performance would be acceptable

but i fancy us to lose 3 or 4-0

Wanna bet?

If we lose by less I win the cash...

If we lose by as many as you think, you blow your head off & I keep my cash!

Just kidding!, but...

C'MON RANGERS!!!

i would never bet against Rangers. But i think they will take at least 3 off us anyway

of course i hope im wrong! its 90 minutes v 11 players we have already held out, if we get a result v Barcelona it would be 1 of the biggest results in our history

i would never bet against Rangers. But i think they will take at least 3 off us anyway

of course i hope im wrong! its 90 minutes v 11 players we have already held out, if we get a result v Barcelona it would be 1 of the biggest results in our history

Just out of curiousity, what would you consider you best result in your history to this point?

I dont know about our 'best'.. i mean i could single out games like the win v PSV in '78 , the CWC final... even seen some articles after the 3-0 win in Lyon saying its our best ever...but if we actually BEAT this current Barcelona team in Nou Camp..i dont know if there would be a better result

if we play like we did against lyon and barca at home then..why not?

i actually believe we will get something out of it..

Haha i hope so,because the game is played on my birthday,and if rangers lose by 3 or 4 goals it will take some happiness away from my birthday =( But like i said you never know,anything can happen in 90 mins,Come On Rangers ! :bouncy: