• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IF we can get to 1-0 at HT...id definatly get JCD on he could hurt this mob

emphasise IF

Him and cousin up front would cause them a lot more problems!

If Walter plays them both up front I will bleach my hair!

:lol:

get to the shops!!! :rangers::craphead:

Cousin AND Darcheville up front... o0oo0o0o la de da! :craphead:

didnt someone say they would dye their head blond??? :lol:

step up ibroxwonder :craphead:

:craphead:

Mum will kill me, but I will see what I can do :lol:

Incidently, has the ball reached them yet? <_<

"Charles" Adam is off.

Another positive!

He didn't look too hot, thats for sure.

I think that AM has been great though.

The words "Thank" and "Christ" come to mind :D.

Cousin AND Darcheville up front... o0oo0o0o la de da! :craphead:

didnt someone say they would dye their head blond??? :lol:

step up ibroxwonder :craphead:

:craphead:

Mum will kill me, but I will see what I can do :lol:

Incidently, has the ball reached them yet? <_<

we need before and after :pics:

disappointed that we are losing but at the end of the day we are losing away to the best club side in the world imo and if you have offered me 7 points after 4 games in the group of death before we started i would have bit your hand off. We can still hold our heads high. Bit pissed that the first goal shouldnt have been given as i think the early goal was a bad blow for us.

disappointed that we are losing but at the end of the day we are losing away to the best club side in the world imo and if you have offered me 7 points after 4 games in the group of death before we started i would have bit your hand off. We can still hold our heads high. Bit pissed that the first goal shouldnt have been given as i think the early goal was a bad blow for us.

Exactly - we could have easily been on no points if the Journo's had got it right - we should be proud of what weve done so far and still believe we can do more - Barca really are special

Sure we're losing to Barca, but we're hardly even giving them a game. That's what is more galling than the scoreline to me.

Excellent post. I cant believe all the negativity on here tonight.

first half we played well but still went in 2-0 down. We dont have the resources to compete with a team of this level.. we could go all out attack but we would end up losing another 2 goals.

we have played our hardest games and are still sitting 2nd in the group

Excellent post. I cant believe all the negativity on here tonight.

Negativity here because I think we can play much better than what we've showed tonight.