Don't Compare Me To Gattuso

kinda like when a girl says 'i'm so fat',, they want you to say, 'oh no you aint'

so scott, you really want compared, the old reverse psych job eh.

ok, here you go gattuso v brown.

10 carat diamond / big streak of piss

think that covers it

Brown said:"Gattuso is a world class player.He has won the World Cup.

"I wouldn't say I see myself in Gattuso. I mean, he's got a World Cup winner's medal and what have I done - won the CIS Cup! There is not much difference there, eh? But we are both competitive players and there are a lot of boys who have that in their game.

It's amazing how people can make headlines and select parts of an article and misquote it to make it look like somebody has said something totally stupid, when infact they haven't.

He admits he admires the former Rangers player but draws the line at his combative style being compared to Gattuso

He was talking about people comparing his style of play to Gattuso, not his abilty!

And despite the fact that he plays for Celtic now and we all hate him, you can't deny that although they are millions of miles apart in terms of ability, they are both are tenacious midfielders.

You cant compare players to other players

"this player is the new Rino, that player is the new kaka"etc

Its pointless and stupid.Every player is different in style and ability.Same gos for the endless new pele and maradonna comparisions we hear as soon as a new talent arrives from Argentina or Brazil.

On the subjecy Gattuso is miles better than Brown which is something i think we allready know

Is it just me or is Brown never out of the newspapers giving interviews left right and centre since he signed for Sellik. That thick cunt should not be anywhere near an interviewer, does someone have to translate for him?