RANGERS LIVE

viennabear

coverage today is fuckin awful ... just a single camera from the halfway line getting swung around , no player closeups at corners or free kicks , no zoom in on player with the ball , no replays and archie is driving me round the bend!!!! not happy with this .. just bought a 4 match package and will not be impressed if the other games are like this aswell!!!!!

coverage today is fuckin awful ... just a single camera from the halfway line getting swung around , no player closeups at corners or free kicks , no zoom in on player with the ball , no replays and archie is driving me round the bend!!!! not happy with this .. just bought a 4 match package and will not be impressed if the other games are like this aswell!!!!!

The games at Ibrox tend to have terrible camera and voice work I have found. On the road its much better.

at least you get a reliable stream (ish)

from belfast im too far to go every week, and too close to watch rangers live.

most streaming sites run terrible in uk too, and no streams today.

The games at Ibrox tend to have terrible camera and voice work I have found. On the road its much better.

Not for the big games. They use a much higher camera angle for those.

Viennabear...there's also the poor ambient sound. Can't hear the crowd at all. This unprofessional pish is symptomatic of the club at the moment.

Shitanta one camera, crowd sound turned off , no instant replay, and to make things f#$%en worse Archie (tim) McPherson on the commentary . But the early game good sound, good video, good replay must have been celtic. Why do Rangers Football Club put up with or do they not give a fuck .

F#cken Mickey Mouse broadcast. :mad:(td)

Yes, it's not a good broadcast.

But here I sit in Sweden, and at least I get to see the game. Even though the quality could improve, at least from terrible to bad, I am happy it's there. It just needs to improve, a lot. Wouldn't be worth making YouTube highlights with this sort of quality, it looks like someone hand-camed a game with no audience (due to no audience sound). I wouldn't believe it if someone told me Ibrox was silent at a 2-0 victory, so it had to be the tech used.

But here I sit in Sweden, and at least I get to see the game. Even though the quality could improve, at least from terrible to bad, I am happy it's there. It just needs to improve, a lot. Wouldn't be worth making YouTube highlights with this sort of quality, it looks like someone hand-camed a game with no audience (due to no audience sound). I wouldn't believe it if someone told me Ibrox was silent at a 2-0 victory, so it had to be the tech used.

You would be better paying £20 for Livefootballonline. Much better quality and shows nearly every game :bouncy:

only one feed so livefootballonline was the same screw up plus it was on channel #2 which has a lower bit rate than channel #1 so lower quality for the hole game, the man u game was on before and was poor quality on channel #2 video , seems celtic get priority. Plus did you catch the music during game in the second half all rangers songs and finished up with derrys walls some one must have hijacked the sound system .I can't believe that someone was able to do that. Fucken hilarious. :smiley:

Missed it today- holidaying in PB, Florida. Real tough!

Missed it today- holidaying in PB, Florida. Real tough!

Hi! Nvager good to have you back. Where's PB? :unsure:

you must see what we get on the giant screens at ibrox, looks pretty shoddy camera work :P it kept zooming (badly) into the ICT fans at times aswell...

Palm Beach?

you must see what we get on the giant screens at ibrox, looks pretty shoddy camera work :P it kept zooming (badly) into the ICT fans at times aswell...

Palm Beach?

Flippineck! we know that.

Just trying to confuse Nvager(as if he needs any more confusion) "Holidaying in Polar Bear Florida"Holidaying in Florida Polar Bear" :rolleyes::lol:

we shouldnt be grateful to Rangers for providing the service .. they should be grateful that we fork out to watch and provide us with a service that is of reasonable standard! Especially when you consider that alternative websites give you much more football for the entire year at the price of a 4 match package!! I have written to Rangers Live to complain ... and I hope that the rest of you that use rangers live do the same! Even more pissed off now that i´ve seen the youtube highlights ..... different cams used so it was possible to provide a better quality coverage

fuckin classic ... dont think archie realised he was on air and started singing along to Follow Follow

hahahahahaaa :)

Yeah I mentioned that in the game thread at the time, he was humming it like a champ!

That was funny but time for Archie to hang up his sheepskin. The guy is a pants commentator.