American Football

highlander05

rubbing salt in the wound there :P

He was so close to getting in for the 2 points half a yard and he would of been a hero

just as close as lofa tatupu was to keepin that ball in for a fair touchdown :P

So close yet so far :D

You would get some score with him at scrable.

Aye it was a great stop.

I really do think the Seahawks will take the Bears just got to get Hassleback and Alexander back to last seasons form Plus get Branch playing like he did with the Pats.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rubbing salt in the wound there :P

He was so close to getting in for the 2 points half a yard and he would of been a hero

just as close as lofa tatupu was to keepin that ball in for a fair touchdown :P

So close yet so far :D

You would get some score with him at scrable.

Aye it was a great stop.

I really do think the Seahawks will take the Bears just got to get Hassleback and Alexander back to last seasons form Plus get Branch playing like he did with the Pats.

ye, just gotta get the defense to pile the pressure onto Rex Grossman and hope to get a few interceptions :D

C'mon the Colts there name is on the trophy this year (spl)

They are a great team, but seem to fall away at end alot, i dunno why.

Lost quite a few yards to rushing during the season, but in the kansas game they only lost 44 against Johnson which is amazing i think, what a way to prove your doubters wrong

There going to prove alot of people wrong this year :D

C'mon the Colts there name is on the trophy this year (spl)

They are a great team, but seem to fall away at end alot, i dunno why.

Lost quite a few yards to rushing during the season, but in the kansas game they only lost 44 against Johnson which is amazing i think, what a way to prove your doubters wrong

There going to prove alot of people wrong this year :D

For A change last week manning was poor but the D was great against the run.

I think ty law caught more balls from manning than Harrison did.

Would not mind seeing the Colts win it but dont think they will.Chargers for me

who here likes it?

myself i love the game :D watch any game that i can mainly of channel 5 or sky sports durin the night or on setanta nasn i watch the college games.

I support Seattle Seahawks myself

Can't get enough of it m8, to be honest it gets too much stick over here but when you know the rules and sit down and watch it it can be quite entertaining... I have adopted the Chicago Bears as my team, for two reasons...

1. They are called the BEARS....and

2. Thier colours are BLUE and ORANGE ...

Got a few quid on them at 10/1 to win the SuperBowl this year !!

who here likes it?

myself i love the game  :D watch any game that i can mainly of channel 5 or sky sports durin the night or on setanta nasn i watch the college games.

I support Seattle Seahawks myself

Can't get enough of it m8, to be honest it gets too much stick over here but when you know the rules and sit down and watch it it can be quite entertaining... I have adopted the Chicago Bears as my team, for two reasons...

1. They are called the BEARS....and

2. Thier colours are BLUE and ORANGE ...

Got a few quid on them at 10/1 to win the SuperBowl this year !!

we'll both be on opposite sides of the battle this weekend mate :P good luck to the bears against the seahawks, hope the best team wins

Big fan here......... I am a St Louis Rams fan and as you well know our teams dont see eye to eye. If it wasnt for Josh Brown, you would be 7-9 and out of the play offs altogether.

:angry:

This year is a hard one to call.......Colts are under the radar, everyone thought they couldnt stop the run and then they stop it big time against Kansas City Chiefs. Manning and Harrison are dangerous and due a super bowl.

Patriots are a team you would never rule out, as long as they have Brady, Bruschi and Bellichek.....anything is possible.

Ravens have looked good, but I feel this will be a bridge to far for them.

Bears are great on defense with Urlacher and immense on special teams with Devin Hester, But they wont beat the elite teams with no offense. Grossman is terrible.

Seattle Seahawks have ben very poor this season, injuries to Hasslebeck and Alexander havent helped, but after signing branch I though they would have kicked on from last year.

Eagles without McNabb are not good enough to go all the way. Garcia and Westbrook are producing just now, but against better teams they will simply not be good enough.

Saints have been punching above their weight and had a realitively easy schedule. Sean Peyton has worked wonders, but Brees and Bush will not lead them to super bowl glory.

Personally, I would back the San Diego Chargers........LaDamien Tomlinson is just "the shit" any team who can stop him, will win the super bowl imo. If they cant stop him, Chargers all the way. Antonio Gates and Phillip Rivers are also key players for the Chargers.

Big fan here......... I am a St Louis Rams fan and as you well know our teams dont see eye to eye. If it wasnt for Josh Brown, you would be 7-9 and out of the play offs altogether.

This year is a hard one to call.......Colts are under the radar, everyone thought they couldnt stop the run and then they stop it big time against Kansas City Chiefs. Manning and Harrison are dangerous and due a super bowl.

Patriots are a team you would never rule out, as long as they have Brady, Bruschi and Bellichek.....anything is possible.

Bears are great on defense with Urlacher and immense on special teams with Devin Hester, But they wont beat the elite teams with no offense. Grossman is terrible.

Seattle Seahawks have ben very poor this season, injuries to Hasslebeck and Alexander havent helped, but after signing branch I though they would have kicked on from last year.

Eagles without McNabb are not good enough to go all the way. Garcia and Westbrook are producing just now, but against better teams they will simply not be good enough.

Saints have been punching above their weight and had a realitively easy schedule. Sean Peyton has worked wonders, but Brees and Bush will not lead them to super bowl glory.

Personally, I would back the San Diego Chargers........LaDamien Tomlinson is just "the shit" any team who can stop him, will win the super bowl imo. If they cant stop him, Chargers all the way. Antonio Gates and Phillip Rivers are also key players for the Chargers.

i agree with everything there, i admit seahawks have been poor and were VERY lucky to be the rams, so i don't expect to much of them in play-offs, so to get anythin is just a bonus ;)

Im with you on all of this I honestly cant see anybody stoping the Chargers.

If they stop the run then they just air it out to the likes of Gates plus LT is just as good at recieving Should be some good games this weekend.

Im with you on all of this I honestly cant see anybody stoping the Chargers.

If they stop the run then they just air it out to the likes of Gates plus LT is just as good at recieving Should be some good games this weekend.

yup, every team can be beaten though and seattle ran them pretty damn close, just hope they can do better against them if they get a chance again :)

My predictions

Seatlle v Chicago - Seattle

New England v San Diego - San Diego, though if anyone has a chance of beating them its Tom Brady

Indianapolis v Baltimore - tough tie, can't decide who will win, all i know is it will be either last minute winner or OT i think, both teams are at quite a level playing field, i'll go for Baltimore though.

Philidelphia v New Orleans - I'll go for New Orleans, but it depends i think how Garcia fairs against New Orleans defence, and if new orleans can get Reggie Bush goin on both his rushing and recieving game.