highlander05

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts will win by at least 7

Saints to win 17-14

i find it hard to put a bet against tom brady... the guys just a genious

I know just feel surely its Mannings turn,One big difference Vinatera is with colts now. his Kicks carried the pats a few times, Colts would of done it last year if Vanderjact had kicked that FG against the steelers

Saints to win 17-14

I know just feel surely its Mannings turn,One big difference Vinatera is with colts now. his Kicks carried the pats a few times, Colts would of done it last year if Vanderjact had kicked that FG against the steelers

very true, its hard to seperate manning and brady, except for brady's superbowl wins, thats why i would put pats to do it, cos Brady just seems to be cope under that pressure that mere mortals would be crushed under :P

Saints to win 17-14

very true, its hard to seperate manning and brady, except for brady's superbowl wins, thats why i would put pats to do it, cos Brady just seems to be cope under that pressure that mere mortals would be crushed under :P

wot about the saints game? (tu)

Saints to win 17-14

wot about the saints game? (tu)

i hope new orleans win, they were able to beat the most onform team in the league whilst chicago had to take a seattle team just recovering from injuries into over time. New orleans have been the much more convincing team of late.

Hallo highlander05.

Big Rams fan here, supported them for a long long while, though Seattle has been my #2 team for a long time as well (and still is, in spite of now playing in the same division asthe Rams). Sorry Seahakws lost out to Chicago. Going for the Colts now, as I DESPISE the Patriots, even though I live in Massachusetts. Hope Colts annhilate them today. (tu)

Hallo highlander05.

Big Rams fan here, supported them for a long long while, though Seattle has been my #2 team for a long time as well (and still is, in spite of now playing in the same division asthe Rams). Sorry Seahakws lost out to Chicago. Going for the Colts now, as I DESPISE the Patriots, even though I live in Massachusetts. Hope Colts annhilate them today. (tu)

Another Ram! Thought I was the only 1.

Towards the end of the season we started to score a few points and play well. Defense is still a big problem, Hopefully Linehen will address that in the summer.

Play offs at least next year, Is a minimum requirement.

Hallo highlander05.

Another Ram! Thought I was the only 1.

Towards the end of the season we started to score a few points and play well. Defense is still a big problem, Hopefully Linehen will address that in the summer.

Play offs at least next year, Is a minimum requirement.

Good on ye, mate. Think we'll do alright next year; team definitely looked better in the last few games. Need some run stoppers at DT (critical), as our D line was woeful all year.

As far as the playoffs go, things look dire for the Colts right now. If the Patriots win the SB again, I will (sick)

Could someone explain to me how an NFL-season is made up ?

Cuz I hear all this talk about play-offs etc., I'm confused :P

Two Conferences in the NFL: American and National. Each Conferece has three divisions with four teams per Division. A single season is 16 games long, with the 6 best teams from each conference making the playoffs at the end of the season. The two best teams in each conference will get a "first round bye", that is, a week of rest while the four lower playoff-making teams from each conference slug it out. After the first round playoff games, there will be four teams in each conference playing the next round of playoffs. Winners of those games meet in the conference championships, and the winners of each Conference Championship playoff game meet in the Super Bowl.

Got all that? :D

Cuz I hear all this talk about play-offs etc., I'm confused  :P

Two Conferences in the NFL: American and National. Each Conferece has three divisions with four teams per Division. A single season is 16 games long, with the 6 best teams from each conference making the playoffs at the end of the season. The two best teams in each conference will get a "first round bye", that is, a week of rest while the four lower playoff-making teams from each conference slug it out. After the first round playoff games, there will be four teams in each conference playing the next round of playoffs. Winners of those games meet in the conference championships, and the winners of each Conference Championship playoff game meet in the Super Bowl.

Ah, piece of cake :P

But those division are equal, right ?

So nothing like premier league, first division, championship, league one, league two,... ? ;)

Cuz I hear all this talk about play-offs etc., I'm confused? :P

Ah, piece of cake :P

But those division are equal, right ?

So nothing like premier league, first division, championship, league one, league two,... ? ;)

Exactamundo - the two conferences are equivalent.