* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Small players that emphasise on dribbling aren't out of the norm in modern day football, they're the best players.

they still need a decent physique!

Hazard isn't exactly fat or - he still as a muscular physique proportional to his size.

This is getting a bit gay now.

tumblr_nkvgzhqzt91tb7049o2_1280.jpg

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

they still need a decent physique!

Hazard isn't exactly fat or - he still as a muscular physique proportional to his size.

This is getting a bit gay now.

tumblr_nkvgzhqzt91tb7049o2_1280.jpg

If you looked at him you wouldn't think he was an athlete yet he's one of the best in the world. I agree it's getting a bit gay now so we should probably just agree to disagree and leave it there .

1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

If you looked at him you wouldn't think he was an athlete yet he's one of the best in the world. I agree it's getting a bit gay now so we should probably just agree to disagree and leave it there .

sorry mate but I dont even know what your talking about. All I am saying is that talented players will be enhanced by having a better physique. I think thats so obvious its frightening. I am not saying they all have to bulk up like a WWE wrestler, but a fit muscular physique can surely only help any athlete?

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

sorry mate but I dont even know what your talking about. All I am saying is that talented players will be enhanced by having a better physique. I think thats so obvious its frightening. I am not saying they all have to bulk up like a WWE wrestler, but a fit muscular physique can surely only help any athlete?

And I'm saying having a muscular physique would only help a player that plays a certain way. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Athletes don't need to be built like Stallone you know.

It's a ridiculous thing to say.

I'm aware they don't, that was basically the point if what I was saying.

Just now, The Godfather said:

You were trying to say Hazard doesn't look like an athlete which is ridiculous.

If you saw him on the beach or some other place where he'd have his top off and you didn't know who he was you wouldn't, or at least I wouldn't. Obviously when he plays football he looks every part the athlete.

3 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

If you saw him on the beach or some other place where he'd have his top off and you didn't know who he was you wouldn't, or at least I wouldn't. Obviously when he plays football he looks every part the athlete.

How does an athlete look then?

Actually don't bother, this is bordering on retarded.

Strange argument to make that in general terms athleticism isn't important. We suffer hugely in this country from having players that are runts, or their legs are a bit short, or they're skinny as fuck.

People need to start feeding their wains properly and get them running about outside again. None of this baked beans, waffles and sausages and playing some games console.

I don't know why we're talking about Hazard in the laugh at celtc thread but I seen him close up in Brussels Airport once and his arms don't look like a normal footballers arms, there's no muscle anywhere. But he's probably shredded to bits under his top

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I remember this getting pushed through. Not sure if each team had a vote on this issue. Sounds like the SPL board did it on their own.

http://stv.tv/sport/football/104217-spl-to-allow-clubs-to-opt-out-of-second-week-of-season-to-play-friendlies/

I wish uefa would record sellik touched wee boys but we can't have that.

Frankly fed up seeing the stupid idiotic quests by sellik fans to have something removed from our history, our history is intact, Good times and bad times, sellik fans seem to forget a lot of their history so in short they can go and Fuck themselves. 

34 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Seen this on Facebook.  Said she worked for Celtic and she's on there posting all manner of anti-Rangers shite.  Just goes to show.

PublicDefender.JPG

MonkeyPictures.JPG

Doubt she did. Loads of Facebook people put shit like that on their accounts.

10 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Why would any mother want to appear in a photo of her licking tongues with her son?

Is it an RC thing? Is it a fenian thing?

But to then post the photo, for the whole world to see, on her twitter/facebook page, absolutely astonishes me.

Social workers should be rushing to her address, as fast as they can, to take her little bhoy Connor off her, before she can get to 2nd base with him..

Archived