* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Illegal because the UN said so? Who pays any attention to the UN? The same UN who ignore genicide all over Africa because try had liberal Europeans don't have hard-one for Rwandans like they do Palestinians. 

Fuck of you backward, bigoted idiot. 

Take a look at the 1947 partition plan and see if Israel have kept to the boundaries. How you can even debate that is beyond ridiculous

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gsa said:

Illegal because the UN said so? Who pays any attention to the UN? The same UN who ignore genicide all over Africa because try hard liberal Europeans don't have hard-ons for Rwandans like they do Palestinians. 

"Don't allow them to have a military" 

^

please, please tell me that sentence is a joke? Why on earth would you let people's who stated intention is to wipe you off the face of the earth have a military? Do you feel they deserve an official military to go along with all of the murderous terrorist groups who pledge to wipe Jews off the face of the earth?

Fuck of you backward, bigoted idiot. 

My apologies that was a stupid thing to say I can agree with you. I meant to point out that they should be able to defend themselves from Israel bombing the fuck out of them. For example how Israel have that rocket defense technology

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Hahaha!!!! 

Never heard of the 6 day war?

Have you ever heard of the 2 state solution? Don't know how Israel can claim to support it when they continually build illegal settlements and encroach upon Palestinian land

2 minutes ago, gkb10127 said:

My apologies that was a stupid thing to say I can agree with you. I meant to point out that they should be able to defend themselves from Israel bombing the fuck out of them. For example how Israel have that rocket defense technology

Now you're criticing Israel for iron dome? It's a DEFENCE installation? Should they just let the rockets fall on schools? 

There is nothing to stop Hamas outing pouring funds into defence installations. They just prefer to purchase rockets and Kalashnikovs.

You should really stop. This is getting silly.

Just now, gsa said:

Now you're criticing Israel for iron dome? It's a DEFENCE installation? Should they just let the rockets fall on schools? 

There is nothing to stop Hamas outing pouring funds into defence installations. They just prefer to purchase rockets and Kalashnikovs.

You should really stop. This is getting silly.

Where did I say that? I just mentioned that Palestine should not be forced to remain defenceless

Have you ever heard of the 2 state solution? Don't know how Israel can claim to support it when they continually build illegal settlements and encroach upon Palestinian land

Explain Camp David then? 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Don't know why people even care about these things in life.

I literally care more about what I'm going to have on my toast soon than that conflict.

I honestly wouldn't mention it but it pisses me off when our fans wave the Israel flag for no reason other than the fact that Celtic fans wave the Palestine flag

I honestly wouldn't mention it but it pisses me off when our fans wave the Israel flag for no reason other than the fact that Celtic fans wave the Palestine flag

Fuck off you lying prick. 

You've completely embarrassed yourself. Your only concern is rangers fans waving the Israeli flag yet that morphs into a critique of "West Bank settlements". Behave. 

Archived