PS3

Scott-RFC

PS3 will kick ass.

I have one pre ordered already i hope I get one on day of release.

And rumour is that PS3 will make March. The date that?s doing the rounds is the 3rd of March.

It?s said that Sony want to get it out on the market in Europe before they start their new financial year which starts 3 weeks into march.

:turtle: :turtle: :turtle:

how much is the ps3 going to cost?

i think it's ?425-?475

at least ?400 anyway :(:(:(

arite wee man hows you? thats a bit steep eh? i hope my mates dad can chip them, he done the 360 for me, fook paying all that money then still paying ?30-50 per game, if they rob me over ?400 i will rob them with buying copid gamed :lol:

I think it won't sell that well IMO.. could flop badly.

<nooo>

It?s a playstation it?s going to easily sell out. In America and Japan there going mad to get their hands on one. No matter what the price playstation always sells.

i think it's ?425-?475

arite wee man hows you? thats a bit steep eh? i hope my mates dad can chip them, he done the 360 for me, fook paying all that money then still paying ?30-50 per game, if they rob me over ?400 i will rob them with buying copid gamed :lol:

alright Deej (wve) i'm ok thanks, you? doess that mean you get games for like a fiver if you have it chipped? i got my PS2 chipped and got games cheap (tu)

:)

i think it's ?425-?475

alright Deej (wve) i'm ok thanks, you? doess that mean you get games for like a fiver if you have it chipped? i got my PS2 chipped and got games cheap (tu)

im good mate thanks, yeah it sure does, i get 360 games for a tenner but i know people who can get them for 7. i hope they can chip the ps3. i get my 5 year service bonus of ?3.500 in april woohoo so i cant wait for that :D itll pay for the ps3 me thinks

i think it's ?425-?475

im good mate thanks, yeah it sure does, i get 360 games for a tenner but i know people who can get them for 7. i hope they can chip the ps3. i get my 5 year service bonus of ?3.500 in april woohoo so i cant wait for that :D itll pay for the ps3 me thinks

Cool! :D

<nooo>

It?s a playstation it?s going to easily sell out. In America and Japan there going mad to get their hands on one. No matter what the price playstation always sells.

Hmm, but the last playstations haven't cost ?500.

I think I'll give this a miss, rehashed PC and old PS2 games aren't for me ;)

<nooo>

Hmm, but the last playstations haven't cost ?500.

I think I'll give this a miss, rehashed PC and old PS2 games aren't for me ;)

rehashed PC and old PS2 games

WTF r u on about mate.

rehashed PC games? :lol:

Guest TheQueensXI

tbh id rather a 360 for Live.

and GTA's exclusive episodic content - they are saying that the 360's exclusive content isnt just extra bits n bobs, but virtually a whole new game.

kinda like vice city stories and vice city, same city, different game.

gta is the only reason id buy either.