A. Walker says Smith cant do Scotland/Rangers job

J_RFC87

i will admit i have mixed feelings about smith coming. im delighted that hes manager but im also delighted on how the national team are doing.

I feel the same.

But, as a bear, I care more about Rangers.

Walkers a complete knob jockey.How he gets on the telly/radio is a mystery, must be on the recieving end of STV,s directors bell end

Absolutly, the guy is an absolute idiot with a very limited use of the English language doh doh

How on earth he gets on the radio/tv is beyond me.

Also, Ian McColl on BBC is just as bad doh

Walkers a complete knob jockey.How he  gets on the telly/radio is a mystery, must be on the recieving end of STV,s directors bell end

Absolutly, the guy is an absolute idiot with a very limited use of the English language doh doh

He's about as professional as some of the Gers players!!

The W*nk that is Spiers said the same on Reporting Scotland last night.

Theres only 3 Scotland Games til the end of the season so I don't see why he can do both til then and give the SFA time to find a suitable replacement, who I think will be Eck

I think he can do both jobs easily-Why not.Cloughie & MON never went near the training ground.Its absolute pish he cant do two, the Rangers team have no games to play as its international weeks & the coaches can do the training.A couple of days away from Murray Park wont harm the team one little bit & your over emphasising the role of a Club manager if you cant see this.

Walkers a complete knob jockey.How he  gets on the telly/radio is a mystery, must be on the recieving end of STV,s directors bell end

what about craig burley!!!!!!!!!!!

he really is biased to any team thats playing against Rangers

never praises the gers when they do somthing good!! (i know we havent been good sofar but hes bee like it for years)

1st class Knob jocky

Interesting article in the dail mail by Jonathan Brocklebank read more like Coisty would be the next Rangers Manager and refered to him at the end of the article. In the piece he said Walter Smith job would be as his mentor and minder whilst juggeling Scotland/Rangers jobs.