Ibrox Roar

coplandt

three occasions stick in my mind,

Dynamo Kiev, the place was rocking literally.

Leeds, fuck me what a noise and

The OF shame game when Woods, McAvennie, et al went to court. When Gough equalised,I have nevre heard the sound booms struggle to take the noise like the noise when the goal went in, awesome.

That Gough equaliser was the loudest I ever heard. When you watch replays you can actually hear the sound distort as the microphones struggle to deal with it.

Amazing!

Been a few Eh :

Gough's equaliser make it 2-2

Johnston scorin against them

Ray Wilkins thunderbolt

Eric Bo Anderson makin it 3-1 and we just knew we were on to NIAR

Gazza running the full length of the pitch to score with a header

In fact any goal against the bottom feeders rock's the stadium ! :sherlock:

PS-Not at Ibrox but Lovenkrands last minute header at Hampden in the Scottish Cup Final was manic stuff plus never seen an end empty of fans so quickly in my life, must have took all of 1 minute 30 seconds for them to scurry out superb it was ! :sherlock:

PS-Not at Ibrox but Lovenkrands last minute header at Hampden in the Scottish Cup Final was manic stuff plus never seen an end empty of fans so quickly in my life, must have took all of 1 minute 30 seconds for them to scurry out superb it was ! :sherlock:

what a sight :rangers:

What a great moment:

3-2.jpg